Futaba Request - Filled (1 Viewer)

watt3784

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled, see posts 4 and 6.

Hey guys, I would like to request a mod for the clothing of Futaba from Persona 5.

Here are some references.
Futaba Front and side.png
View attachment 107305View attachment 107306

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Only one of your reference images (image on th right of your first upload) comes close to meeting the guidelines (Side view 90 degrees)

I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:
  • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

watt3784

Potential Patron
Thanks for the feedback!
I went and did some digging and found some better pictures. Let me know if these are better.

Masterdragon

Content Creator
I have done the lower body so far (pants layers still need to be changed/adjusted a bit to look correct when moving her and that belt thing is still missing or whatever that is)
1593166802682.png

Might still take a while till I find time to finish the top.

Last edited:

Masterdragon

Content Creator
Done W watt3784 (and R Red_Feather )

screenshot0001-png.108397

The chest is unfortunately slightly buggy looking when she breathes hard and some hand positions with the right arm won't look right.

If anyone wants to edit/fix anything, here is the .fla file.

Attachments

Futaba.fla
680.3 KB · Views: 276

Redditbaker

Potential Patron
Done W watt3784 (and R Red_Feather )

screenshot0001-png.108397

The chest is unfortunately slightly buggy looking when she breathes hard and some hand positions with the right arm won't look right.

If anyone wants to edit/fix anything, here is the .fla file.
How do you remove the jacket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.