• Thread starter BomberFuta
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BomberFuta

Hi, i'm really enjoying this dialogue:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5312.msg79541#msg79541

I really love it, it's awesome!
Maybe, someone know any "Futa-on-male" texts? Or maybe someone want to write it? :3
I love Futanari, expecially like this one, like a rough treatment.

Please, anyone know some texts? Or wanna write it? (Yeah, i know, i'm asking soo much, but i really love it e.e)

f93

Casual Client
Rias33 had one about a futa keeping a guy as her slave, which I've been meaning to extend to have lines for both of them instead of just the futa. I might also add position switching with animtools, so she can make good on her threats.

Feminizing Futa is actually a modified version of The Girl From Class F from my own thread - FF is meant to be used with the BreastExpansion mod, Class F doesn't have the feminization parts. I also have one called Futa Hypnotherapist, where a futa hypnotizes a boy into sucking her off.

Other than that, I can't really think of any futa-on-male dialogues. It's a little niche, so not many are made for it. If you've a request for a specific scenario (ie more specific than just "futa-on-male, rough") then I might add it to my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.