JJ and Sheila: On the run (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
This is based on the characters, JJ and Sheila created by OneSided at deviantart. This was written as a commission, If you are interested in a custom story of your own, feel free to DM me.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

I love Sheila. I really do, but sometimes she thinks too highly of me.

"OOOOOF!"

In our latest caper, we found ourselves at the mercy of two men. Two brutes who were having way too much fun beating us up.

"AHHHHHHH!"

I mean, it was pretty obvious.

"FUCKKKKKK!"

The man that attacked me had my back to the wall and a hand around my throat.

"OH, FUCKKKKKK!"

His criminal indictment of my tits could not be challenged. My poor, big, beautiful babies were guilty as charged.

"ARGHHHHHH! P-PLEASE STOP!"

They bounced, whipped up by the sudden blows, swaying to the tune of my master, who harbored a carnal grudge against them. He beat them, and beat them, and then beat them some more.

"IT HURTTSSSSSS!"

My lovelies tried their best to please our master, turning purple at his whim. I could see the glint in his eye and the drool at the side of his lips.

"Hey, Joey!" screamed the other man.
"What!?" said my unmerciful tormentor, giving me a second of reprieve and a deep breath.
"This one's got a tight little ass!"
"That so?"
"Yeah, tight like a little nun! Isn't that right bitch?"

My poor Sheila would respond if she could. I mean...if she wasn't cross-eyed on the floor. Joey helped the other guy set her up like one of those Egyptian statues - on all fours with her head held up by her hair. I hadn't realized they had done quite a number on her face. I mean, it's all a blur anyway.

I suppose I should explain, but I'm warning you, It's not pretty and, frankly....dumb.

Some hours earlier...

Since I've known her, I've realized Sheila tends to overthink things.

"I'm telling you we should skip town!"
"But Shiela...my whole life is here...my job, my home..."
"Jeannie, Baby," There it was again, that silly move with those stupid puppy dog eyes. She cupped my cheeks in the palm of her hand. "You're not listening to me!"

"WE NEED TO FUCKING RUN!"

After everything they had put me through, every humiliation and every torture, beating up those two whores was therapeutic. The Jones sisters...beaten like cheap sluts and left bare for the world to see their scars.

I felt no sympathy, not after what they had done to me...done to Sheila...I wanted to end those bitches. But look where it's gotten us now. The sisters weren't dead, and we were sure they would come after us.

The problem was that skipping town wasn't easy. We needed money to start a new life.

"Listen, babe!" Sheila took my hand in her palm. "Do you trust me?".
I nodded without hesitation.
"I know a place...a seedy joint not far from here. It's an illegal fight club with big payouts. I know some people that can get us good money there!"

Remember how I said Sheila tends to overthink things? Yeah...this wasn't one of those times. In fact, it was so stupid I was taken aback. What the fuck was she talking about?

"Sheila, you need to calm down...we need...to think through this!"

She wouldn't listen. Sheila insisted we go there and insisted that I hear her out. When I looked like I resisted, she used the oldest trick in the book.

"Do you trust me?" She said with those big, dumb eyes.

FUCK!

Here was the plan - So, apparently, from her early MMA coaching days, Sheila knew a guy who knew a guy who could get someone to pay us for fighting men. I don't mean any pussy shit like rolling around on a mat either - this was a real fight, a bare-knuckle brawl till one of us couldn't move. Now imagine what my reaction was.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?"

Some hours later, we found ourselves in some shitty hotel and smelly rooms with 'those' bedsheets. Ugh! The thought makes me puke!

So, we wait a few more hours and get a call from 'the' guy who set us up for a fight with two men. Oh, and...you know what the best part of this arrangement was? If we lose, we don't get paid, and we...uh...I'm sure you can imagine the rest.

"Oh, come on!" Sheila tried her best to reassure me.

"Look at us!", She said, looking cute while pointing to her hard-six-pack abs. "Do you really think some derpy little guys will beat us?"

I had to admit. Sheila looked really hot at that moment...grade-A fitness model body, with strongly developed muscles, round tits, and rock-hard abs that made me drool.

"I mean...look at these guns!"

I chuckled. The annoying cunt liked to tease me every now and then. Sheila knew I enjoyed watching her flex.

What can I say? She had me hook, line, and sinker.

I was at the lowest point in my life, taking daily beatdowns at the hands of those horrible twins, crying myself to sleep every day, and dreading going to work.

Sheila walked into my life, pressed me against the wall, and took me like a little bitch in heat. She helped me beat up the twins and leave their naked bodies on the street, but you know what's funny? Even before that, I think I went gay the first time I saw her.

I didn't know that could happen. I mean, it still boggles my mind. The thought that somehow another woman would make me want her so bad.

I remember that dusky, sweaty skin, that slick, black hair hanging down her toned back. Her kind, emerald green eyes, and that body...that fucking body! Decked out in a sports bra and sinfully short shorts...mmmm...ooh la la! I bet if I had a dick, I would be so hard!

The way she punched and kicked at that bag, her kicks snapping, echoing in the gym. How can you not fall in love?

*knock* *knock*

"Is anybody in there? Hello?"

Speaking of dicks. The 'men' had shown up, and when Sheila opened the door, I noticed that the 'men' weren't derpy and weren't small. These guys looked like the men from that terminator movie. You know, when T-800 walks into that bar with those biker-looking guys. Yeah, those guys!

I turned to Sheila and saw the worried look on her face. She wasn't expecting this either.

"Topless!?" screamed Sheila. "Nobody told us anything about topless!"

"But Marty said tits out and in thongs," The bald guy's name was Joey, and he looked like that fat dude from the terminator scene. You know, who hangs out in the background of that pool table.

"Thongs!?" I protested. "Sheila, I'm not wearing any thong!"

"You better sort this out with Marty first, coz we ain't payin' otherwise!" Scott was the long hair dude, like the one bearded, long-hair mofo who acts tough and blows smoke in the terminator vision and stuff.

"Fine! So we'll wait outside, and you talk to Marty or whatever...and let us know...we'll be outside in the car for about 20 minutes, and then we're goin'!"

Fucking pigs, they knew we were desperate. I locked eyes with Sheila, and we spoke telepathically and silently nodded. I guess it was tits out and in thongs.

We checked ourselves out in the mirror, and I gotta admit...I still had it! Not to toot my own horn, but the curves didn't build themselves. I worked hard for my body and put in the hours at the gym. If it wasn't for those fucking twins, I wasn't any damsel in distress, either.

I have been known to put a few women down. I got big guns...well, obviously not as big as Sheila's...her's looked perfect when she flexed decked out in that tiny, pink thong.

I wore a matching pair and realized my poor boobs blushed red without a bra. Sheila's looked confident and firm. It made me suspicious that she had done this before.

I haven't done anything crazy like this in my life, fighting men...half naked...the thought still sends a shiver down my spine. I widened my blue eyes, put on eyeliner, and let my blonde hair fall down my shoulders. I didn't really feel like tying them up.

The contrast in our skins made me think of those LPWA videos. You know, with those cheesy tag team names. I had one picked out for us - ebony and ivory.

The men stood in tiny briefs with their dicks hard as a doornail. Guess some things never change. They drooled over our bodies, and for this very brief moment in the night...we had the upper hand.

We lined up like convicts, staring each other down, our eyes locked for a brutal battle. I felt nervous. There was an ominous feeling hanging over my head.

I put my fists up and picked Joey to line up with...coz I don't know, he looked fat and out of shape. Scott looked tougher, so I let Sheila take him.

I stepped forward and aimed a punch at his abdomen, putting as much strength as I could, and...Nothing! Nada! Zilch!

Not a wince, not a grunt, not a sympathy scrunch...not a thing! He had a grin on his face, though. The kind of grin that made me feel like meat, processed and packaged, all diced up and ready for your oven.

I knew I was fucked.

I slowly turned around to see if Sheila was doing any better, and that's when I heard it. The sickening snap of his punch.

It made Sheila's head cock to the right, leaving a bruise on her skin. A trail of spit flew out of her mouth and landed on my tits. I looked at her eyes and went cold. They rolled to the back of her head, and drool hung from her lips.

This was obviously not going according to plan.

A few moments later, I felt Joey dig for oil deep in my stomach.

"OOOOOF!"

He punched me again. My droopy eyelids struggled to stay open. I had never felt this kind of power before. This wasn't like fighting a woman. This was much worse.

"OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOF! AHHHHH! AH! AHHHH! AIEEEE!"

Then it got even worse. Joey didn't stop. The fucking pig kept punching and punching, and...it was like one of those energizer ads...he just kept going and going. Just my luck! A fucking, fat energizer bunny!

The bastard treated me like a queen in hindsight to what Scott was doing with Sheila. He had her cupped in one palm, hammering hooks and jabs into her pussy, with the occasional knee thrown in for good measure. Come to think of it, she wasn't really screaming... she was just...standing there...sometimes jumping, sometimes moaning.

She tried to scream once, I think. At least, I think that's what I saw. Her neck muscles had become all stiff, like if you cringe really hard. She opened her mouth so wide...I could see an entire black hole in there. And just like a black hole, Nothing came out.

So now that we are up to speed...how did I start? Oh right! I was getting my tits battered up against a wall by a fucking fat fuck named Joey! I'm sorry, my lovelies. I should have never taken you out of the bra.

After helping Scott with his 'sphinx,' Joey turned his attention to my stomach again. Turns out he had a thing for beating up big-titted blondes. It sucked that I matched that description.

Do you know what else he had a thing for? Tits! and as for Scott? You guessed it, purry little kittens.

Who would've thought, right?, What's that? Unbelievable! You say? Who would have thought meeting two guys in a seedy hotel room for a fight would lead to this? Shocking! Am I right? It's almost as if someone tried to tell Sheila that THIS WAS FUCKING CRAZY!

"AHHHHHHH!"

FUCK! I can't take it anymore. He punches my tits, my stomach, my tits, my stomach, almost like he's playing figure eight with my fucking body. I want this to end. I want it to...AHHHHH!

I didn't even notice when it happened, Scott switched out for Joey, and the only way I found out was when pain shot through my pussy. Oh god! Oh god!

Stay calm, stay calm...take a deep breath...huff... huff...huff...1...2..AHHHH! FUCK STAYING CALM. IT HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH SHIELA! I AM SO...

*thud*

Oh no! Sheila!

She was face-first on the floor, cross-eyed and drooling. My beautiful Sheila, her body twitching from the savage blows. Her bruised tits were pressed into the cheap carpet.

Ew! I don't like that stain over there! But I guess we have bigger things to worry about.

And boy, those big, beefy Scott punches were things to worry about...all right. Fuck! Did they hurt! THWAP! Right in my fucking pussy! THWAP! God, those big hooks...roughing up my beaver...I thought Scott was building hoover dam with how deep he was going.

Anyway, so, here I was, getting fisted in the pussy, when I noticed the dull thwap of Sheila's back hitting the wall. Poor Sheila. Hope she braced herself.

"OOOOF!"

I winced for Sheila.

"AHHHHHH!"

My poor baby.

Joey battered her tits without mercy. Without empathy, no grace, no kindness, no...you get the idea. It was just a constant rhythm of a loud thwap!, followed by an "AHHH!" that was oddly catchy. I started humming that little tune in my head. Hey...you gotta do something while getting punched in the pussy.

I think I saw her tits turn every shade of purple before he finally stopped. Sheila slid down the wall, her arms limp, her body drowning in water. Wet hair stuck to her gleaming skin, covered in sweat and bruises.

The fucking pig looked proud of himself. The man whore slave who would be a little fuck pig for the big boys in prison. Bet they would drop a lot of soaps with him around.

As for Scott, he was having himself a jolly good time punching my pussy. Way to rain on my parade, my guy. I was happy just a few hours ago, you know, having taken revenge on those fucking twins! FUCK THOSE FUCKING TWINS!

"Mistress Jeannie!" They speak my poor mittens. "Have we not been open to you?"

Oh, my poor kitty. It wasn't my fault, I swear!

You know what? I think I'm going crazy. Maybe there isn't a room at all... there is no here, no there, no anywhere. These guys...they don't exist...and that is not a punch that is going to hit me...AHHHHHHH! FUCK THAT HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

"This one screams too much!"

Oh yeah!? You try taking a punch in the pussy, you bastard!

"I know, right!"

Oh, Mr. Fat Man Whore will now present his statements.

"Look at this one, so obedient, submissive! Nice smell too!"

My poor Sheila. Standing subservient against the wall. Joey was now eyeing her stomach, and I wish...I could tell her it would be fine. But it won't. It will hurt like hell.

The beatdown was cruel and vile. We were two women on the run from two women who were getting beat up by two men. I think there's irony in there somewhere.

Fuck! What dumbasses we turned out to be, huh! I told you it was not pretty and dumb. Like my life lately, from one beatdown to another. This gorgeous body can't catch a break.

So anyway, Sheila is finally limp. Joey and Scott double-team me for another beatdown. A guy who loves tits and another in it for my pussy, what fun! I'm glad I outlasted Sheila, though. Little victories and whatnot.

After giving me a nice licking, they throw us on the bed.

On my knees, with my arms tied around my back, Joey gives me a good dicking while I stare into Sheila's eyes. I mean, she would stare back...if she could...If she wasn't cross-eyed...and her tongue wasn't out of her mouth, and drool didn't run down her lips.

Scott gave his 'sphinx' a spirited fucking, and I had to admit...at that moment, Sheila looked kinda hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.