Front handcuff? (1 Viewer)

Soulblast

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, i was wondering if someone could make a handcuff or some sort of arm binder the binds her arms in front of her? If thats even possible.

jarhead70

Potential Patron
I've been thinking along the similar line. I tested making a position file using Modder and the official cuff can make the illusion of front-cuff, but how to disable the protest and faint arm/hands animation?

I also thinking of straight jackets but it might be too much, as the forearms have to be changed/hidden somehow.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I was intrigued by this concept, so I whipped up this mini-binder thing and slapped it into a .fla with a few position mods that I made for this experiment.

[attachimg=1]

Yeah, it's sloppy, I spent like, 15 minutes on it...I didn't even remove the guide lines. I'm thinking positions 1, 3 and 3.5 (3 and 3.5 are the same positions, just different action shots) would be pretty close to what you're looking for.

I tried doing an arms in front armbinder mod, at it turned out...eh, it was okay for my second mod but I want to go back and clean it so bad.

Attachments

• ThingTesting_Preview.jpg
    ThingTesting_Preview.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 1,768

jarhead70

Potential Patron
TOlive said:
I'm thinking positions 1, 3 and 3.5
I concur, though for pos 3/3.5 IMHO the wrist should be closer to the thighs. In real live, holding that arm position for extended period of time puts much strain to the upper arms, hence we usually rest our arms on the thighs.

For position 1, maybe these images could help you further (images are from 3d artist Davorama)

Attachments

• p_davo_tightkit_MAIN-01.jpg
    p_davo_tightkit_MAIN-01.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 265
  • p_davo_tighkit_popup01.jpg
    p_davo_tighkit_popup01.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 223
  • p_davo_v4trainingkit_POPUP02.jpg
    p_davo_v4trainingkit_POPUP02.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 220

Soulblast

Potential Patron
For 15 minutes those look pretty good, and i agree with jarhead that her arms should be lower but other than that good work.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Got a few more projects ahead of it, but I should be able to get on it again soon enough.

Faceless

Content Creator
For position 1, it'd be better to redraw the arm entirely and attach it to the arms:back position, since the point of such restraints is to minimize arm movement. No need for position.txt.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Faceless said:
For position 1, it'd be better to redraw the arm entirely and attach it to the arms:back position, since the point of such restraints is to minimize arm movement. No need for position.txt.

I agree. Is there a way to mask out the left hand?

Faceless

Content Creator
I believe that it's part of her.leftArmContainer, so I'd just make the whole thing invisible entirely. Use a frame listener to lock the arms behind her back, and possibly reset the invisibility every frame as well. Just don't forget to remove all that when unloading the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.