Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 10/19/15* (1 Viewer)

AB?

• Total voters

killzone109

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue added 9/7/15*

So I was a ittle curious as to what lines I'd have to remove in order to do away with the autoswitch to a blowjob after cumming. I do like the newer versions though I sort of am a control freak and would like BJs when I want them. :p

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

killzone109 said:
So I was a ittle curious as to what lines I'd have to remove in order to do away with the autoswitch to a blowjob after cumming. I do like the newer versions though I sort of am a control freak and would like BJs when I want them. :p

Delete all instances of ББББББББББББББББББББББББ[BJCoF]

and you should be good.

killzone109

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
Delete all instances of ББББББББББББББББББББББББ[BJCoF]

and you should be good.

And that'd be from the txt files in settings?

Nvm, found it. TY.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue added 9/26/15*

9/26/15 - MLP Orgy dialogue updated

New features:
-Doubled the amount of Oral sex lines as there were before.
-Added pony orgasm lines.
-Added requests. Ponies off screen will request to fuck you, suck you etc.
-A lot of bugs fixed including some pretty game-breaking ones

michealdark

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 9/26/15*

Clearly, I haven't used to loader enough, but how do I get positions to change? How do I load those .txt files?

edit: Nevermind. I figured out I need to go into the animtools to do it

JupiterExile

Potential Patron

Will there be further work on the 3some dialog? I would love it if the mother dialog could transition to the other dialog after hitting a certain checkpoint, but I have no idea if dialog actions can support that yet. It'd also be nice if the mother and sister had separate resistance/pleasure trackers, or a mood system similar to the mother solo dialog.

Of course, all of this sounds like a ton of work to create.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

JupiterExile said:
Will there be further work on the 3some dialog? I would love it if the mother dialog could transition to the other dialog after hitting a certain checkpoint, but I have no idea if dialog actions can support that yet. It'd also be nice if the mother and sister had separate resistance/pleasure trackers, or a mood system similar to the mother solo dialog.

Honestly, both those dialogues are a mess. If I was going to do something like what you're suggesting, I'd have to completely clean them up beforehand which would be extremely long and tedious. Maybe sometime in the future if I really feel like it, but it's too daunting a task to think about now.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Big update for the MLP Orgy dialogue -

-Added alternating Oral positions. Works in the same way as it it has for vaginal/anal positions in the past.
-Patched up a lot of positions. Completely replaced a couple that just felt bad.
-You can now choose whatever position you want at any time via the 'Choose Position' button.

-Titfucking available for all characters. 7 positions with lines.
-Titfuck oral positions available.
-Added anal 'transitions'. When doing anal for the first time with any of them, it takes a bit for them to take the whole thing. Most of them also tend not to like anal all that much at first.
-Added lines for going ass to mouth.

Link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a5d1699af0/

MAGPIE

Potential Patron
Will there be any other Ponies added to the button selection? I noticed Celestia hair was added but will her or Luna or perhaps Derpy be added with dialogue?

LeaValk

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue Alpha - Mom Version *Teaser added 1/22*

I tried the latest pony bundle... and I have an interesting problem. The loader stopped working. It worked perfectly once, but after I checked it out briefly I had to leave, so I thought I'd come back to it.

It's not loading. I've tried opening it manually through the flash player. I haven't changed anything in the folders, in fact I deleted it all and took a fresh "install" from the download file and it still wouldn't load.

For the record, I'm not having trouble with other loaders such as the Dynamic/Threesome or WeeWillie's bundle.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

MAGPIE said:
Will there be any other Ponies added to the button selection? I noticed Celestia hair was added but will her or Luna or perhaps Derpy be added with dialogue?

Probably not. This dialogue is all built off already existing dialogues. I don't watch the TV show at all so I don't really have the knowledge of their characters to create a dialogue from scratch. The existing dialogue for Luna is short and not great by comparison with the others I've used for this bundle and there isn't an existing dialogue for Celestia (there is a "Molestia" dialogue but it's super over the top).

LeaValk said:
I tried the latest pony bundle... and I have an interesting problem. The loader stopped working. It worked perfectly once, but after I checked it out briefly I had to leave, so I thought I'd come back to it.

It's not loading. I've tried opening it manually through the flash player. I haven't changed anything in the folders, in fact I deleted it all and took a fresh "install" from the download file and it still wouldn't load.

For the record, I'm not having trouble with other loaders such as the Dynamic/Threesome or WeeWillie's bundle.

If it's still not working for you, I've got no idea. No one else has reported not being able to run it. I think this bundle has flash 11 as the launcher as opposed to 16 or 18 for the bundles you mentioned, maybe try loading it with a newer version of flash?

LeaValk

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
If it's still not working for you, I've got no idea. No one else has reported not being able to run it. I think this bundle has flash 11 as the launcher as opposed to 16 or 18 for the bundles you mentioned, maybe try loading it with a newer version of flash?

I just went and gave that a go. I've tried 10, 11, and 18 are the versions I have. For some reason it's not loading mods at all. This is the weirdest thing issue. lol

shadowhitman14

Potential Patron

Probably not. This dialogue is all built off already existing dialogues. I don't watch the TV show at all so I don't really have the knowledge of their characters to create a dialogue from scratch. The existing dialogue for Luna is short and not great by comparison with the others I've used for this bundle and there isn't an existing dialogue for Celestia (there is a "Molestia" dialogue but it's super over the top).

Will you post the "Molestia" dialogue?

stuntcock

Content Creator
a question , how i can dowload archives from Solidfiles?
Microsoft Edge works for me. Google Chrome sometimes works.

The key point is that Solidfiles is trying to protect their ad revenue, so popup-blocking or ad-blocking software may prevent you from obtaining any files. If you're willing to take the risk, then try temporarily disabling your safeguards or using an older browser.

If you're not willing to take that risk, then you'll simply need to wait and see whether Fleack chooses to provide download mirrors.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Can't seem to get the download to go past 69mb for the 2.2 bundle.

EDIT: Got it to work on third download. Don't know why it was only downloading 69mb of it beforehand though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.