Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 10/19/15* (1 Viewer)

AB?

• Total voters

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
MLP Bundle - Pony Bundle 1.2.zip - Solidfiles

Mom/Girlfriend/3some Bundle - Fleack Bundle2.2.zip - Solidfiles

Update Notes + Instructions
10/19/15 - Big update for the MLP Orgy dialogue -
-Added alternating Oral positions. Works in the same way as it it has for vaginal/anal positions in the past.
-Patched up a lot of positions. Completely replaced a couple that just felt bad.
-You can now choose whatever position you want at any time via the 'Choose Position' button.

-Titfucking available for all characters. 7 positions with lines.
-Titfuck oral positions available.
-Added anal 'transitions'. When doing anal for the first time with any of them, it takes a bit for them to take the whole thing. Most of them also tend not to like anal all that much at first.
-Added lines for going ass to mouth.

Link: Pony Bundle 1.2.zip - Solidfiles

9/26/15 - MLP Orgy dialogue updated

New features:
-Doubled the amount of Oral sex lines as there were before.
-Added pony orgasm lines.
-Added requests. Ponies off screen will request to fuck you, suck you etc.
-A lot of bugs fixed including some pretty game-breaking ones

Pony Bundle 1.1.zip - Solidfiles

7/31/15 - Reversed some experimental changes I forgot to get rid of last version.

Fleack Bundle2.2.zip - Solidfiles

7/12/15 - Version 2.1 is up. Lots of bug fixes. Action menu works well now. Reduced how often involuntary events occur pretty heavily, the action menu lets you do it all manually.

Download: Fleack Bundle2.1.zip - Solidfiles

7/3/15 - Version 2.0 is up, 3some dialogue added to the bundle.

I wanted to flesh out the original dynamic dialogues by adding to where the dialogue sort of ends when she gets to 100 or 0 mood, but then had the idea of adding a 3rd girl when you got that point.
I couldn't find an easy way to integrate the whole outfit system of the original dialogue though, so I just tried to figure out how a 3some dialogue would work at all in SDT. And this is what I came up with, a mother-sister 3some dialogue. No dynamic mood changes or anything, and it's pretty extreme in content compared to the other dialogues I wrote all the way around. I even added a futa mom option in there because I got bored.
Anyways, this is more of an experiment more then anything else. There's a ton of stuff in there, most of it only finished to a degree. Mom/Sis button switches between the two girls. Mom/Son button switches between futa mom and son. The 'Action Menu' is like a menu of temporary actions. It'll go back to whatever you're doing currently once the guy cums. Have fun with it.

Warning: This dialogue hits your comp a lot harder then the other dialogues, and will bug out fairly often if your FPS sucks. Don't complain to me about FPS problems. Download: Fleack Bundle2.0.zip - Solidfiles
Don't click the big green Download button, click 'Direct download link' below it.

4/6/15 - Version 1.21 finished, Dynamic Girlfriend added to the bundle.

It's essentially the same dialogue as the Dynamic Mom version but in a more generic context so everyone on the forums can enjoy it.
Also fixed a few things I received complaints about.

These are probably the largest dialogues to date in terms of content.

Download:
Fleack Bundle1.21.zip - Solidfiles

Don't click the big green Download button, click 'Direct download link' below it.

New features:
-Added option for her mood to start at 30, 50, or 70. Click Reluctant Start to start at 50, Caring Start to start at 70, or Dirty Start to start at 30. I still think the original gameplay of starting at 50 is best, but this makes it easier to get through all the content.

-Added blowjob and cumshot versions of each fuck position. So if you have cum on face or cum in mouth selected, it'll load the corresponding position appropriately. Some positions have multiple of each. Added variations of all fuck positions which automatically load fairly often to make things more interesting, also added anal/vaginal versions of all fuck positions. About 210 positions added overall, with a grand total of 267. Example of a fuck position with it's corresponding blowjob and cumshot positions:
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

-Oral/deepthroat positions are the best part of SDT, so I made them a part of the dialogue no matter what you're doing. If you cum inside her, she'll suck you off for a bit afterwards. If you cum on her face, same thing. Periodically while you're in a fuck position, she'll decide to start sucking you off(if her mood's high or low enough), after you cum on her face/in her mouth, she'll switch back to what you were doing before.

-Made everything more intuitive/simpler/much faster paced. Got rid of most of the menus.

Added “Fuck/Oral” button to switch between the corresponding blowjob and fuck positions that you have selected.

Added “Change Position” button to replace having to go through the menus and select the position you want. It randomly changes to a position other then the one you're on. If you're in an oral position, it'll switch to another oral position. If you're in a fuck position, same thing.

Added "Change Holes" button, this swaps between vaginal and anal for the current position. Button only works if you're in a fuck position.

Note: You can still select positions manually if you want, there's a “Choose Position” button at the bottom of the menu for those that want to pick and choose what positions to use.

-Got rid of most cum positions, simplified it. Now there are 3 cum positions. Default cum position is to cum inside her. Pull up to cum on her face/tits. Pull up a second time to go back to cumming inside her. Pull down to cum in her mouth. Pull down a second time to go back to cumming inside her. No menus. Simple.

-Added a few neat features that I'll let you find on your own. Example of one: She'll start to feel more and more sick to her stomach if you continually cum down her throat. She'll feel better again if you cum anywhere else.

-Added a ton of new outfits and hairs. The options are about the same, but when you click one it'll give you a random outfit/hair from that category.

-No longer requires an instruction manual to play. I still highly suggest checking the 'Setup' folder before playing as I did in the last version, though nothing's changed there.

New features TLDR:
Added about 200 variations of older positions/a bunch of new features that you'll discover on your own, made everything simpler/better. Click Fuck/Oral to switch between fuck and oral positions. Click Change Position to change positions. Pull up to cum on her face, pull up again to go back to cumming inside her. Pull down to cum in her mouth, pull down again to go back to cumming inside her. That's all you have to know, no more instruction manual required.

If you want the full experience, go to the 'setup' folder and check out the Setup Instructions. Or you can read them here, but you'll still need to check out the setup folder anyways:

Step 1: In the setup folder, use the AutoHotkey104805_Install.exe to install Autohotkey. (Skip this step if you have it installed)
Step 2: Check what version of Flash Player you're using, look in the top left when you have the loader open if you don't know.
Step 3: Right click on the .ahk file that matches your Flash Player version, and click 'Run Script'.

Step 4: Load up the game. Choose "Dynamic" from the character folders, and the dialogue's now loaded.
Step 5: Set your name in the dialogue, tons of lines make use of it. Done.

Note: Sometimes the 'HisHead' mod doesn't load for some reason, so load that up and any other mods you want to use by character folder before you load up the actual dialogue if you want it to run smoothly.

And you're done. Rolling the mousewheel down will now lower his pleasure percentage a couple points, this will allow you to 'edge' and time when he cums. Which is useful because..

In the dialgue is a timing mini-game where you want the guy to be at around 95-99% pleasure as she's finishing her current line.

As in, after she finishes one line and just before she starts the next.

If you time it right, the cum position you previously set will load up. If you mis-time it, it'll simulate the guy being too slow and he'll cum inside her by default.

Just make sure you have Autohotkey running this script every time you load up the dialogue and you'll be golden.

Final note: The script also binds the middle mouse button to clear cum/spit/etc if or when your game bogs down.

Thanks to all the modders/dialogue writers/Animtools editors/other people who's work I've used (read: blatantly stolen) and included. That means Konashion, Loaderguy, WeeWillie, Sby, Iago, Dante, BrokenToaster, Skullhammer, Anon, Astounded, Pim_gd, and a legion of others. Also, specifically thanks to Pim_gd, WeeWillie, and Sby for dealing with all my annoying questions.

Cheers!

-Fleack

Last edited:

Alx_j0

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue Alpha - Mom Version

Doesn't seem to be working. Loaded it as you said but no lines are firing.

kositrni

Potential Patron

Alx_j0 said:
Doesn't seem to be working. Loaded it as you said but no lines are firing.

Same problem as the owner of the post above :/

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Hmm. Weird bug. I had this earlier, but figured I'd fixed it when I switched settings files.

It's a loader issue. There's two settings files in there, settings.txt and settingsdefault.txt. If you switch one for the other, it starts working. And it starts working indefinitely unless you change the name of the FleackBundle folder, in which case you have to switch them again. The really weird thing is the game doesn't actually prefer one settings file over the other, it just wants you to switch them one time after you download it to your computer or change the folder name, and that puts this bug outside my realm of logic.

Also after switching, DialogueActions fails to load backgrounds again. So, that's also x-files territory, as that wasn't the case at all when I uploaded it last night.

Anyone like Sby/Willie have an idea?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Ah, fixed!

It's simpler then that. For some reason, the Dialogues option is turned off after uploading it.

After you load it up, click the options tab and turn on Dialogues. Then load the dialogue.

However, DialogueActions is still refusing to load backgrounds, so you'll have to choose whatever one you want to use the normal way. Still could use some help getting that working, also making the settings less screwy the first time you start it up.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

skimmed dialog: "Dialogues/BG_Home_Kitchen.png"
i don't see this Dialogues folder anywhere, seems like most are under "Dynamic Dialogue - Mom"
so maybe "Dynamic Dialogue - Mom/BG_Home_Kitchen.png" instead?

but i am not sure, as i am unsure where the relative filepath starts for dialogactions. if it uses the loader's data loader, it probably starts from the 'mods' folder. one of them dialog people could probably verify where they typically place backgrounds in this situation.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

sby said:
i don't see this Dialogues folder anywhere, seems like most are under "Dynamic Dialogue - Mom"

Ah, you're exactly right. I forgot to change the dialogue when I changed the folder name. It works now, but still breaks when you try to load anything via character folder though, any idea why that would be?

mabsousa

Potential Patron

Great job man, I loved it! Thx for the share!

It just requires some minor fixes, but it is a great stuff!

Gratz and Thx!

Vilux

Potential Patron

This looks like one of the most comprehensive mods/dialogues for SDT to date! It seems that a few positions get activated randomly though, and I don't actually see these positions on the list of buttons! One was with the girl on her back with the guy fucking her throat and the other one had the guy in a sitting position with the girl blowing him from her knees! Also, the game seems to slow to a crawl randomly (?) sometimes and the only way it seems to fix is to reboot.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Thanks! Nearly all the positions she throws at you should be the same ones in the menus. The one where she's on her back is definitely there. Are you sure you unlocked all the positions via the dialogue?

Also, I've never ran into any slow-down issues. Any idea what caused it? And has it happened more then once?

Also also, I've changed the menu-system entirely, fixing the bugs with the current one. And there's some new positions/changes to older ones. Should be able to upload a new version sometime soon.

Vilux

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
Thanks! Nearly all the positions she throws at you should be the same ones in the menus. The one where she's on her back is definitely there. Are you sure you unlocked all the positions via the dialogue?

Also, I've never ran into any slow-down issues. Any idea what caused it? And has it happened more then once?

Also also, I've changed the menu-system entirely, fixing the bugs with the current one. And there's some new positions/changes to older ones. Should be able to upload a new version sometime soon.

I haven't had any issues with the slowdown since I first tried it out so that seems to be solved! I'm definitely missing some of the buttons though. They usually flash for a second and then disappear, leaving only a few options to choose from. I believe I had one playthrough where they were unlocked, but I'm not sure what I did to get there! I usually just open up your custom loader, load my custom characters and then load the dynamic dialogue. Thanks again!

P.S. Her boobs also seem to shrink whenever she eats cum

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Fleack said:
sby said:

Ah, you're exactly right. I forgot to change the dialogue when I changed the folder name. It works now, but still breaks when you try to load anything via character folder though, any idea why that would be?

DA automatically loads from SDT/Mods/<last loaded character folder>/<filename>. See About filereferences.txt for more info. It comes with your DA download in the Documentation folder (subdirectory For Dialogue writers).

Your current bundle structure does not match the standard structure defined by the loader. I recommend placing the Dynamic Dialogue folder in the mods folder.

DA will not support different file structures other than the one that the loader uses for character folders.

Any errors or broken functionality from using a different file structure is your own problem to solve (presumably by creating some hack that makes DA do what you want, which becomes outdated or merged later).

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

I tried that in one of the first versions of the dialogue a few weeks ago.

The error it always gave me was "Couldn't find BG Mods/$INIT$/DialogueFolder/DialogueBackground.png".

The only reason I have it structured the way it is now is because the game keeps trying to load it from the $INIT$ folder instead of the Mods folder.

Here's the line I'm using now that's still giving me the same error I got weeks ago:

{"set":{"da.background.load":"FleackBundle/Mods/Dynamic Dialogue - Mom/House - Bedroom (31).png"}}

And with the line set as that, the error I get is "Couldn't find BG Mods/$INIT$/FleackBundle/Mods/Dynamic Dialogue - Mom/House - Bedroom (31).png."

I figure I'm doing something wrong somewhere, but that is the correct notation, right?

Dr. Doctor

Potential Patron

Literally the hottest thing ever. Seriously. Keep it up! I hope you put out more dialogues like this.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Next update is soon.

Teaser Screens:
Crabwalk
[attachimg=1]
Beach
[attachimg=2]
Cum positions
[attachimg=3]
More positions
[attachimg=4]
And more
[attachimg=5]
[attachimg=6]

Features include:

*Revamped menu system, completely different, bugs fixed.

*Created a bunch more positions, 51 positions total, all edited, zoom settings work etc. 10 of those you can only get to through playing the dialogue.

*No more having to 'earn' positions, you get everything off the start. I'll change it back if people care about it.

*Pulling up and pulling down will decide where you orgasm.
Example: Pulling up while in a reverse cowgirl style position will trigger a position change to a specific 'cum position' the next time he reaches 100 pleasure, in this case a position where the guy has the option to cum on her ass, back, or hair/face from the reverse cowgirl position. Obviously only works when she doesn't have a request, as the pull up and down commands are still used for that.

*1 lazily put together new outfit, some others edited.

*More lines added. More specific lines that only play when you're in specific positions. Also more generic lines so that there's less requests, more sex talk.

*Random position button added. Just changes to a random position of the 41 options.

*You can slap her now to deny her requests. Also can slap her into a bit of a submissive state for awhile if you do it enough.

Only thing left to do is add a bunch of lines that function while she has a request.. currently it's a ghost town of no lines besides her 'pretty please?' and 'why not?' stuff until it automatically declines her request or you do it manually or accept it or whatever.

Do people want an easy way to accept her requests? As in, she asks to blow you from a missionary position, and instead of going through the oral menu and choosing a position, you can just pull her up and it'll choose a random one for you.

Attachments

• screenshot002c4.png
    screenshot002c4.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 35,379
  • screenshot00012.png
    screenshot00012.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 35,311
  • screenshot0015l.png
    screenshot0015l.png
    383 KB · Views: 35,258
  • screenshot002c2 (2).png
    screenshot002c2 (2).png
    360.7 KB · Views: 35,329
  • screenshot004k5.png
    screenshot004k5.png
    495.7 KB · Views: 35,445
  • screenshot004o6.png
    screenshot004o6.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 35,262

eddie297

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue Alpha - Mom Version *Teaser added 1/22*

Thanks for the share!

I liked the "earn" position thing but its just my opinion.

Great job, keep it up! and thanks again!

dowhatnow

Potential Patron

Fantastic work!

I have to say that I liked the 'earning positions' gameplay too.

Can't wait for the new update!

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Damn, this is a very tight and extensive script, and demonstrates a great range of the interactive potential of DA and AT.

However, the rest of the installation is terribly broken. Any failures in the script can be traced to misplaced or misconfigured files. You've got a whole bunch of stuff here the dialog doesn't even use, some not integrated into moreclothing settings and some integrated so poorly that I doubt you could've successfully loaded to playtest your own dialog with it.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Next version will be cleaner, but still pretty dirty. I don't have the time or motivation to dig through all the files. I've also intentionally kept in a lot of clothing mods that the dialogue doesn't use, just so people can use what they want without having to move everything over from their loader.

Besides, D/Ling 2 extra megabytes of unneeded whatever and waiting 6 more seconds for the game to load won't kill you.

I've asked about fixing the configuration four or five times to different people, I think I even asked in this thread, but I don't think anyone's figured it out yet. I've already spent too much time trying to fix it on my own. Though if someone has a lot of time to burn or knows a lot about it, I can send over what I've got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.