Favorite ryona game/girl (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Time to probe you all for more information. :D

What's your favorite ryona game or character?

This is a tough choice. I'll have to think about it. Feel free to answer if it's a no brainer for you.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
After mulling it over a bit, I guess I'd have to go with Oni. I only made one video of it because the graphics were dated but I think this was the game that got me into third person action/adventure ryona games. Konoko seemed like the first female character outside of a fighting game they were willing to show getting pummeled. She also had a fair amount of voice work done along with death screams/moans over the usual quick gasp or grunt from most other female characters. I was quite disappointed when I heard Bungie canceled its sequel.

I

i_ndo

I like death by degrees since i love nina voice and i like tekken hahahaha..... i guess i would go with nina for this ( although i actually got bored with it already and move on LOL)

C

constantcramps

Well, my favorite girl would be Rikku (duh :P). I just wish she were in more games. Final Fantasy Super Smash Brothers, perhaps? That would be awesome.

Favorite game however....I'm really going to have to think about this one.

C

constantcramps

After much consideration and facepalming, I've decided that Final Fantasy X-2 is my favorite ryona game. In addition to having plenty of ryona, it's got a pretty decent story and gameplay.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
My faves would have to be Ayame from Tenchu and most ninja girls (Kurenai from Red Ninja, Hibana from Nightshade, etc.). I do also like Regina from Dino Crisis, Jill/Sheva/Ada from RE.

T

Teacupping123

Almost any of the girls from the Resident Evil games but I hold a special place in my heart for Ada (It's a damn shame there is not more of her around), however I really loved Hana and Rain from Fear Effect 2, such a good death scene game, there really needs to be more imo

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Yeah, Ada was full of win. Don't really like her head being chainsawed, but I love it when she gets thrown to the ground by those weaponless Ganados. Pretty orgasmic death moan too. ;)

_matt

Potential Patron
ADA FTW!!2nd jill 3rd claire 4th rebecca>_<...for some reason i dont like sheva....no idea...
sophitia from soul calibur kinda cute too...
any one ever play battle realms?...i love making a geisha army and watching get owned...haha...
mayb ill do a vid on that...

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, I'm not sure I could pick a favorite game. As for character, I'd have to say Claire from the Resident Evil games.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I've gotta go back in time and pick Sonya Blade from the original Mortal Kombat. Not only did she have a fairly slutty outfit to fight in but it was all men besides her and she's gotta go up against Goro at some point. Brutal

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Oh yeah, another one of my early favorites would be Lara Croft. Loved her to bits in TR Legend and Anniversary. TRU was good though I don't like how the screen fades to black too fast the moment she dies.

Drigg4321

Potential Patron
Definaty got to be the girls from Mortal Kombat and Resident evil.

Most preferably Sonya,Kitana,Jill and Sheva.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Lara Croft is certainly the character of whom i've made the most images. i'm not sure she's really my favorite any longer, but i'm hard-pressed to say what character might have taken her place in my 'affections'.

A

azndodo

not sure if its my favorite...but lineage 2 is great ryona game...

The dark elves wears very skimpy outfit and have very big breasts, which i admit something i really like. When they die in the water, they arch their backs upward, which is nice given their big boobs.

The light elves/humans, while their boobs arent as big, they have nice thighs, and many of their outfits include a very short skirt. Pretty much can get a very nice upskirt view wen they walking, lying on the ground dead, or wen theyre swimming. As a bonus, when the human dies in the water, she sorta bend forward, doggy style so its a pretty nice upskirt. Both big boobs and upskirt shots are my thing, that prolly why i like the game for ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.