eyeteeth's subscriber survey! MORE VOTES = MORE DEATHS! (1 Viewer)

Please select all that apply!

• My favorite comic STORY is La Mouette Noire

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • My favorite comic STORY is SpICE

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • My favorite comic STORY is Fantasypunk

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • My favorite comic STYLE is like La Mouette Noire

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • My favorite comic STYLE is like SpICE

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • My favorite comic STYLE is like Fantasypunk

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • My favorite comic STYLE is like a regular comic book

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my first choice is SEX

• If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my first choice is DEATH

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my first choice is STORY

• If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my SECOND choice is SEX

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my SECOND choice is DEATH

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • If I have to choose between sex, death, and story, my SECOND choice is STORY

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • My favorite kind of sex scene is between male and female

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • My favorite kind of sex scene is between female and female

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • My favorite kind of sex scene is between female and other (tentacle, monster, etc.)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Survey the Surveyor should kill MARA first

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Survey the Surveyor should kill RIVER first

• Survey the Surveyor should kill JIANG first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am running a survey for my eroticillusions site and also for everyone who likes my work. as you can see, the terrible monster Survey the Surveyor is getting ready to attack Mara, River, and Jiang. but he needs to be powered up by survey votes or his prey will escape! the more survey votes, the more girls Survey the Surveyor will kill. if Survey the Surveyor gets more than 40 votes, he will go out and start hunting down other characters from my comics and from other comics and video games!

this poll will last for at least one month, or until i remember to close it. the "who should die" question will be closed after the first week, and i will post at least one picture result a week until they are all up.

also, i have a yahoo group now, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eyeteeth/, just to have another way to be contacted and to show off my art. registration is by approval only right now to avoid spammers!

tumblr_m6fwxpwQkm1qbzacko1_r1_500.jpg

here is a version of the survey picture with less interface

here is the reward art! only two page so far, it is pretty slow going.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it seems River is in trouble to start off. maybe that is what happens when she does not wear clothes!

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
I like all your girls but something about Mara makes her my favorite. Seeing her decapitated never gets old.

This is a great idea and I'm glad to see some more life(death!) on the guro boards!

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am really surprised at how many votes i have gotten. i thought it would take weeks to reach 30 voters, if it ever happened, but at this rate i will probably pass 40 by the end of the week! too bad for Mara, River, and Jiang XD

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Well when I voted I had ment for my vote to go to River instead I mistakenly placed it on Jiang. Otherwise I made my selections on this particular poll.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Well when I voted I had ment for my vote to go to River instead I mistakenly placed it on Jiang. Otherwise I made my selections on this particular poll.
i fixed it. thank you for voting!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

over 40 already O_O

i think Lara Croft will be the first new addition. i will do another for every 20 votes beyond 40, so another at 60, another at 80, and so on. i am going to be busy!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
the "who will die first" questions will be finished after friday (tomorrow), so that i can work on the reward art.

D

dotluigi2

11:53pm friday. I wonder if i made it in time (not that it will make much of a difference).

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
wow! 60 already.

okay, so this weekend Survey the Surveyor will kill Mara, then River, then Jiang.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
you can use the same username and password as for my eroticillusions site. i do not update my cybrotica site, i think there are a few images there that do not show up at eroticillusions.

sorry the survey art is taking so long! here are the first two.

there will be two more characters after Jiang who are killed. the first will be Lara Croft. i think the second will be Black Widow but if anyone has a suggestion please make it!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello, i have had problems after the storms this month. but i am back now!

here is the next survey image!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
finally the last one! thank you to everyone who voted and i am sorry it took so long to get all the art finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.