Criminal Henchmilfs or Criminal henchcougars (1 Viewer)

Darkling19

Vivacious Visitor
A few days ago i have an interesting conception of henchgirls. A criminal henchmilfs or henchcougars.

It will be an interesting plot about group of such baddies, arrested and sent to jail. Main hero who is batman like vigilant beat them and cuffed, so policemen must only carried them to prison. Crime bitches will change their slutty outfits for an orange jumpsuit for the next 15-50 years. But they can try to escape by seducing the guard.

I like it when each of them has a little biography. I especially love two aspects: prison past and personal / sex life. For example, in prison, such a girl-robber became the mistress of her cellmate, who was the servant of a crime boss. She persuaded her new friend to join the same crime syndicate. Together they escaped from prison. Thus, our babe became a henchwoman. When the hero disarms both of them and the police/vigilants identify their identities, policeman will remark with irony: "I'm afraid that now we will be forced to separate you dear little lovers." My minions are always free individuals who deliberately commit crimes. Minions with a prison past will be juicy milfs or cougars of 30-50 years old. All their youth was spent behind bars, such a waste:)But they did not learn anything, just like in their 18-25 they joined the gang. But result for all of them will be the same death in action or very long prison term.

For me, the fact that a bad milf/cougar has a biography (of a certain type) and commits crimes knowingly and perhaps enjoys it makes her image more sexy and attractive to me.

While the main character opposing them can be quite violent, it can be like the Raven from the film of the same name or Batman from the early comics, where he killed and maimed criminals. Bad milfs beaten and handcuffed are shoved into a police van. At the same time, they try to play on their appearance, shout that they are too sexy / beautiful/has children to rot in prison, offer a blowjob, and so on. To which they are told that when they are released they will be deep old women, if, of course, they will be released. Their asses and boobs will sag in cold prison cells. During this time, their less fortunate accomplices are packed in body bags. In the end, I would really like to see henchgirls in court and in their prison cells.

Attachments

• 097b8eeb9d9ddb10684e0e43a05addc3.jpg
    097b8eeb9d9ddb10684e0e43a05addc3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 223
  • _QucPXlPux8.jpg
    _QucPXlPux8.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 231
  • 4974b0711d4e36aceb6d59da4a8a691c.jpg
    4974b0711d4e36aceb6d59da4a8a691c.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 238
  • aadfac939d7afe7bf48194f70820f0b7.jpg
    aadfac939d7afe7bf48194f70820f0b7.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 225

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Gotham Knight is a really bad game, but in term of zako it's a really amazing one XD
and in term of milf yeah many design, three (the white regular one, the asian one who only appear on the Pingouin mission and a black lady who is Elite enemy)
(I sadly didnt take screenshot of the Asian woman)
ScreenShot00008.png ScreenShot00014.png ScreenShot00016.png ScreenShot00116.png ScreenShot00119.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.