Experimental Penis replacements. (5'th of Feb, revenge of the horsecock) (1 Viewer)

Johnora

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, I've noticed that there isn't a whole lot of penis replacements (of sorts) around here, so I thought I would make some very different ones as compared to what there is to find, I'm still not completely done with this one (need some proper saliva and shading, possibly additional details like a small sheet to bring out the knot a bit more), but I thought I might wanna drop a test for you guys to see if it is of any interest.

No bullshit this time around, pure .swf mod.
Special thanks to Shade for a massive ammount of help on this, he practicly revived me at this point, give him some love! or atleast his mods.

Also still got the source files up incase someone has some funny ideas about making something with them.

5'th of Non Fap Free February, ITS ALIIIIIVEEEEE
Horsecock is back, I will take the time later to remake and reput all the other cocks in time, aswell as making them more suitable for the 'his' futanari form, and hopefully I will be able to plaster them on 'her' futanari form aswell, at some point.

Femhorse is now here! only actual difference is that the skin on the base of the penis is made to match the female light skin much more.

Attachments

• Horsiepic.png
    Horsiepic.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 17,315
  • femhorsiepic.png
    femhorsiepic.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 14,175
penispenispenispenis.rar
92.8 KB · Views: 5,998

Horsie.swf
59 KB · Views: 54,858

FemHorsie.swf
59.1 KB · Views: 53,418

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (animalistic warning)

More modders! And a promise of stuff with the guy! Yes!

Welcome, friend. Don't worry about interest. If you post it, I'm sure someone out there will want it.

Alphonze

Potential Patron

I can already see it; horsecock futa everywhere. This is going to be wonderful

Johnora

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
More modders! And a promise of stuff with the guy! Yes!

Welcome, friend. Don't worry about interest. If you post it, I'm sure someone out there will want it.

"If you make it, they will cum."

Thanks for the warm welcome!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

It's helpful to users if you just update your OP with the new files.

Johnora

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
It's helpful to users if you just update your OP with the new files.

True enough, Will change things up as you said.

patsy

Potential Patron

... I likes, thanks. :)

If it's not too much trouble, could we possibly get a version for her too, a la Faceless's futa mod?

Johnora

Potential Patron

patsy said:
... I likes, thanks. :)

If it's not too much trouble, could we possibly get a version for her too, a la Faceless's futa mod?

As a futa fan myself, it's mosty def something I've been thinking about, I can't make any promises tough due to my limited skill of Action Script and ect.
But if I can, I will do so in a heartbeat.

N

Nubz

Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (Jan 14, Horse Shaft.)

I can't seem to get it to work, everything I try just loads it in the upper left corner all giant-sized... any help?

Really excited for this. :)

Pickled_Cow

Potential Patron

Not a fan of the horse cock that I'm looking at. Doesn't look right.

Maybe it's just first impressions, but this is what I believe horse cock should look like.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

ModGuy

Content Creator

Will eventually remove penis support, at that point I will release a template to make use of the new general mod loading code.

spike4379

Potential Patron

yes, yes, YES i love the k9 one. keep up the work. even if they dont post (probably out of fear of fetish) more people than you realise want this. great work mate

Johnora

Potential Patron

Nubz said:
I can't seem to get it to work, everything I try just loads it in the upper left corner all giant-sized... any help?

Really excited for this. :)

You will have to use the one and only, ModGuy's Loader for this I'm afraid, importing it straight into the game using the inbuilt system will not work.

You can grab the Loader here.

Pickled_Cow said:
Not a fan of the horse cock that I'm looking at. Doesn't look right.

Maybe it's just first impressions, but this is what I believe horse cock should look like.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Thanks for the feedback, updated the horseshaft using your suggestions.

ModGuy said:
Will eventually remove penis support, at that point I will release a template to make use of the new general mod loading code.

Much appreciated, Moddy.

spike4379 said:
yes, yes, YES i love the k9 one. keep up the work. even if they dont post (probably out of fear of fetish) more people than you realise want this. great work mate

Thanks! and yeah I don't worry much about getting alot of feedback or not, any constructive critism I can get is enough for me, but mostly I'm happy if I can help scratching someones itch.

no_username

Potential Patron
Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (Jan 17, 20% cooler horseshaft.)

Can anyone help me fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

patsy

Potential Patron

Rename the file "Penis.swf" and stick it in a character folder. Or, load it through the mod manager as a penis mod, which does the exact same thing.

spike4379

Potential Patron

im sorry, character folder?

also installed the mod using the mod manager and renaming it to mod.swf still same thing happens but the cock appears on the guy in the right spot and like the picture posted before.

sorry to waste your time i fixed it but it required alot of screwing around. just for ideas now;

what about with the dogcock if 'like a real dog' when not in her mouth it shot tiny sprays out. just an idea im not evem sure if its possible

Tio Guy

Potential Patron

+1 Internets for the MLP refrence in the topic title.

Out of interest, is there any way to get these to conform to any transformations/mirroring etc the original penis does beyond the size sliders?

More specifically, these can't be used withe Mod Guy's doggy style mod; they seem to move to the same origin point as the original penis with the mod active, but retain their original orientation; i.e. they move behind her, but still point backwards and thus just look kinda funny ;D

Is there a way to make them mirror when the original dick does so that the doggy style mod would work correctly with them?

S

Shigurui

How did you create the penis mod ???
Can't get it to work, my mod just makes it disappear !

Edit: I'm so stupid... nevermind !
I found the .fla file under templates .... lol

Johnora

Potential Patron

Tio Guy said:
+1 Internets for the MLP refrence in the topic title.

Out of interest, is there any way to get these to conform to any transformations/mirroring etc the original penis does beyond the size sliders?

More specifically, these can't be used withe Mod Guy's doggy style mod; they seem to move to the same origin point as the original penis with the mod active, but retain their original orientation; i.e. they move behind her, but still point backwards and thus just look kinda funny ;D

Is there a way to make them mirror when the original dick does so that the doggy style mod would work correctly with them?

Not quite sure, but I'd suspect you would have to use any item with the loader, since loading things with the loader resets most stuff. And then use any .swf imports, altough I have no idea how the doggy style mod works, so it probably isn't much of a help.

Also updated the original post with a new little pony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.