Experimental Penis replacements. (5'th of Feb, revenge of the horsecock) (1 Viewer)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (August 12'th Mods outdated, Source files)

Synonymous said:
You guys ever seen echidna dick?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_cn66sYc8

I'm just not gonna click that... *slowly walks away*

Faceless

Content Creator

It was strangely informative, and morbidly fascinating.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Okay, what the hell. Not like I got anything better to do.... *click*

2:00 minutes in....

"Want... to... look.... away, but..... can't :o. IT'S GOT FOUR HEADS!"

D

Doomknight

I was wondering when someone would post that video here. While you are at it, hunt down that penis that is supposed to be like 4 feet long (no joke; believe it was some kind of rodent, or an anteater or something)

Johnora

Potential Patron
Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (April 21'nd - Jacob's Ladder Horseshaft.)

havok6669 said:
well i love these mods and they are amazing though it'd be much easier to use if they were made as official swf imports.

On the subject of this, I feel like I need to bump this topic for the purpose of explain a few things for some people, if anyone gives a toss that is.

Currently I've been trying to get around Faceless' rather well crafted loader mod template, however I'm still stuck on the fact that the normal penis is still behind the new one, and it simply won't go away.

Still gonna attempt to see the error I've done, and with my intelligence being equal to that of a deckchair, it might take some time, but once I do, I will give my mods the proper swf imports they deserve to be, and probably take a stab at some other things I've wanted to do, like a sertant "little" feline related one.

Untill next time folks.

Also, what, why bring all these penis discusions in here, clearly this is a family friendly topic, you sillies.

Shade

Content Creator
Re: Experimental Penis replacements. (April 21'nd - Jacob's Ladder Horseshaft.)

Johnora said:
On the subject of this, I feel like I need to I suck cocks this topic for the purpose of explain a few things for some people, if anyone gives a toss that is.

Orly? :P

Johnora said:
Currently I've been trying to get around Faceless' rather well crafted loader mod template, however I'm still stuck on the fact that the normal penis is still behind the new one, and it simply won't go away.

I can fix that for you or help you fix it yourself, without the need for cock sucking. ;) Just above where you register the Mod (Like, a line above var penis = new hispenis();), add in the following code:

Code:
for (var i = 0; i<main.him.penis.numChildren; i++)
	{
		main.him.penis.getChildAt(i).visible = false;
	}

That should hide it for you. Any issues let me know.

Johnora

Potential Patron
cocks yo

Shade said:
I can fix that for you or help you fix it yourself, without the need for cock sucking. ;) Just above where you register the Mod (Like, a line above var penis = new hispenis();), add in the following code:

Code:
for (var i = 0; i<main.him.penis.numChildren; i++)
	{
		main.him.penis.getChildAt(i).visible = false;
	}

That should hide it for you. Any issues let me know.

First thing first, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

However, it seems like there's a conflict in the first line, so according to flash atleast, been trying to see if I could untagle it, but ofcourse any attempt of so ended with both penis to be gone, will see if I can make any sense of it.

But still, THANK YOU.

Now if you excuse me these cocks aren't gonna suck themselfs.

Shade

Content Creator
Re: cocks yo

Johnora said:
First thing first, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

However, it seems like there's a conflict in the first line, so according to flash atleast, been trying to see if I could untagle it, but ofcourse any attempt of so ended with both penis to be gone, will see if I can make any sense of it.

But still, THANK YOU.

Now if you excuse me these cocks aren't gonna suck themselfs.

Hrm. A conflict in the first line... Have you got var i registered somewhere else? I know in my implementable of it, I had to sub b for i, since i had been used else where. Failing that, you can send me the FLA, or I can put together the whole export code for you to copy paste in.

However, it is possible! It may just require some prodding.

Johnora

Potential Patron

Shade said:
Hrm. A conflict in the first line... Have you got var i registered somewhere else? I know in my implementable of it, I had to sub b for i, since i had been used else where. Failing that, you can send me the FLA, or I can put together the whole export code for you to copy paste in.

However, it is possible! It may just require some prodding.

Aha! indeed! there was a line in the code that already had hijacked 'i', put a stop on that little grand theft code and everything went perfect!

Million thanks friend, if there's anything I can do for you (altough unlikely) don't be afraid to ask.

Shade

Content Creator

Johnora said:
Aha! indeed! there was a line in the code that already had hijacked 'i', put a stop on that little grand theft code and everything went perfect!

Million thanks friend, if there's anything I can do for you (altough unlikely) don't be afraid to ask.

Glad I could help. Hiding Him parts was an problem I was facing a few days ago, so your declaration of cock sucking (bümp) was perfect timing!

I'm sure at some point I'll think of a weird penis mod I could use. There's nothing wrong with outsourcing. ;) Though, I have to ask; did you ever make Dante's request? :P Or could his stomach not handle finding references? :-\

Johnora

Potential Patron

Shade said:
did you ever make Dante's request? :P Or could his stomach not handle finding references? :-\

I have no idea, I just took his advice really seriously at that point, but I probably could stomach it, so I'll give it a go, unless I find myself hurled over the restroom, barfing up whatever I ate the same day.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lol, that was really intended to be funny ;D. I googled bear penis, and it was the first image to pop up. After 30 minutes or so, I still couldn't find a decent reference.

Johnora

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Lol, that was really intended to be funny ;D. I googled bear penis, and it was the first image to pop up. After 30 minutes or so, I still couldn't find a decent reference.

Mh, not finding anything either, but I'll see if I can find something sooner or later.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
fucked_by_bear.png

Lol, just don't worry about it. If all else a combo of the horse cock base, and the canine shaft should suffice.

Ganerumo

Content Creator
You should consider making a .swf that covers his whole body, so changing his skin color wouldn't make the penis look too funky or just solid black.

Wouldn't be too hard to modify the feet for hooves to fit the whole horsecock thing too.

JosephBado

Potential Patron
I apologize for bumping, but I'm so fucking confused. How do I get the Bowserkawk.png onto the penis? This is all so confusing.
EDIT: Turns out you can just make a copy of Horsie.swf, replace the image file for it in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with the image of the cock you want. Sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.