evie the winter witch (1 Viewer)

khara

Potential Patron
hey everybody so i resently got into sdt and i wanted to ask if somebody could make a character for me. cus im too stupid to make it myself.

the character im looking for is evie the winter witch from the game paladins made by hi rez studios
or at least the hair

so here is the costume
Paladins:_Evie%27s_Armor

and here is a full model.
evie-cosplay-kit

the hair

the-stream-team-playing-evie-in-paladins

if anyone can make it id really appreciate it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to undertow club.
I'm not saying the following to be mean.
You failed to specify static or dynamic hair. Please edit your post to indicate one or the other. Note: If you say that you don;t care, many modders will ignore your request.
While you linked to a lot of images most are not particularly useful. See the reference shot guidance
Here's a link. ->Reference Shot Guide

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

khara

Potential Patron
no its ok but i wouldnt describe this as a game w good graphics so the pictures i could get from google are limited and even if i got them from the game i dont know how to insert them into the site

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
no its ok but i wouldnt describe this as a game w good graphics so the pictures i could get from google are limited and even if i got them from the game i dont know how to insert them into the site
Regarding the images, when you find ones that meet the guidance, I suggest uploading them to imgur.com and then linking to the images.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.