Everquest 2 Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry if the last post seemed rude and abrupt. I cannot get texmod to work with any game, I have tried 9.0b and c, they will run with no packages, when loading packages I get the D'OH response every time, I used to get the, to work back in the day, but not since I had to rebuild my Pc and reinstall everything, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not, I have been unable to find anything on the net that has worked

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Are you
Sorry if the last post seemed rude and abrupt. I cannot get texmod to work with any game, I have tried 9.0b and c, they will run with no packages, when loading packages I get the D'OH response every time, I used to get the, to work back in the day, but not since I had to rebuild my Pc and reinstall everything, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not, I have been unable to find anything on the net that has worked
Are you using the Steam versions of the games?
If so, there is a fix. Here's the description for using it with the game "The Dark Knight" / "The Dark Knight Rises" (written by CJ at nexusmods)

I recommend making a backup of any files you change just in case.

- STEAM USERS may encounter some issues getting Texmod to load correctly. I have to follow the following process to engage both loading and logging capabilities.

#1 - You will quite possibly need to go to your Batman Arkham Origins Folder in steamapps, Batman Arkham OriginsSinglePlayerBinariesWin32 folder.

#2 - IMPORTANT - Make a backup of your BatmanOrigins.exe just for safety.

#3 - Next, you will need to rename the BatmanOrigins.exe to something like BatmanOriginsOriginal (doesn't matter what you call it really).

#4 - Rename the Texmod.exe to BatmanOrigins.exe and place it in the Binaries/Win32 folder with the other .exe

#5 - When you start the game through steam as normal, TEXMOD should pop-up at this point. Set the Target Application as your newly titled ".exe" (in my case BatmanOriginsOriginal.exe), load a TPF mod by clicking the red "X" and browsing for the file you want, and enjoy.

The minor hitch with this process is that every time the game is patched/updated through Steam, the BatmanOrigins.exe will likely be overwritten, so you will need to repeat the process from time to time. Again, it is very important to backup files in case a mistake is made. I don't want to ruin your gaming experience

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Some anti-virus blockers don't like texmod or the tpf files. You might try temporarily disabling your anti-virus.
If texmod and the tpf file work with your anti-virus disabled, try installing the game, texmod, and the tpf file in a new folder on your computer, and tell your antivirus program to place that new folder in it's 'exception' (do not check) list.

Another thought:
Do you have access to another computer (perhaps a friend's PC)? If so, does texmod run on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.