Erica D'Erico vs Titan (1 Viewer)

bsg3003

Potential Patron
I'm a guy that loves to see a female wrestler get beat down to the ground, and D'Erico is my preferred choice to be receiving said beat down. Now i'm not into slams and submissions, but i love seeing knockout maneuvers: Piledrivers, powerbombs, ddt's etc. This vid piqued my interest, but before i get to buying i want to know if i'll be paying to see D'Erico get crushed and knocked out numerous times, or just the one time at the end. So has anyone seen this match that can give me a good review of it?

Also if anybody has seen anyother D'Erico matches that involve her getting demolished then could ya please lemme know???

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
If you want to see Erica getting totally squashed for 20 minutes, I wholeheartedly recommend this video. However, I do say this as a lover of submissions (which I noticed you're not into). If you've seen any other Titan videos, you'll know that his offense consists of a lot of chops, chokes and claws. These are prolonged holds that you might find a little boring and none of them lead to a KO. The power moves I did notice were an atomic drop and several backbreakers but again, she is not knocked out by these moves. The only KO occurs at the end of the match as a result of a nice looking tombstone piledriver.

So in summary, I loved this video, but there are lots of looooooong holds and almost no knockout maneuvers until the end. Purchase with caution.

Other Erica beatdowns I would recommend are SLAMpeg 710 (Erica v. Betsy Ruth) and SLAMpeg 858 (Erica v. two guys), though neither is particularly great for knockout action.

Hope this helps!

bsg3003

Potential Patron
Thanks for the info man! I'll just find another slampeg with some awesome jobber action. I guess D'Erico isn't the best for that kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.