Elementar (1 Viewer)

ijama

Potential Patron
Apparently the game is ryona themed (found it on ulmf) and has some H content (didn't get to play it yet)

You are a mage (wizard, witch etc) girl and fight a bunch of monsters. You have four different elements you can attack with (including staff attack) which are fire, ice, thunder, and wood.

Here's link to the blog
ãÂϋ‹"šÂãÂÂ

http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/z/e/n/zenulog/2013032801s.png

http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/z/e/n/zenulog/2013040202s.png

I will edit this post when i get to play it and add the controls

Last edited by a moderator:

Melissia

Potential Patron
What's the password? I only have google translate to go by, and as expected of google translate, I get a mess. "Password is five characters in the example."

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
What's the password? I only have google translate to go by, and as expected of google translate, I get a mess. "Password is five characters in the example."

Yeah, I am having same problem. Can't figure out what the password is :(

*edit* I figured it out... 5 characters of the case it means. Thus the genre... thus ryona ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Melissia

Potential Patron
Well, that should have been obvious. Derp on my part.

The game is interesting. Figuring out the weaknesses of the various enemies and balancing the more powerful spell-usage against holding more in reserve for later makes the game rather enjoyable. Some of the enemies are annoying though. Those rotating bladed pillars in area four are particularly obnoxious. Their weakness appears to be the spike attack (green), but it's so short range that you have to be very, very quick to not get hit by the thing.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah it has potential, there is a lot of ryona in it, but not a lot of H-type ryona.

Also one thing I find a bit annoying is the switching mechanic, considering that uses up two keys on its own and there are only what? 4 or 5 different attack types? It is a bit silly that he didn't instead just have it so you press a specific key to cast a specific elemental attack type. To avoid spamming, it would be that you can only cast one at a time (which is even better than now as you can spam the currently selected one).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Given that he'd use the japanese keyboard, I'm glad he didn't do that.
How so? He is using a Japanese keyboard now and the keys are still in the right places :P

As I said, in total the control setup i said would only require 2 more keys than he is already using!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.