[PC] Parade Buster (1 Viewer)

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Nah, I'm talking the 2nd encounter with them. I kill one and they keep reviving.
Yup, just like #20 said, weaken them and then choose a weapon with wide spread (axe, halberd, staff, etc) to defeat them at the same time. There is a weapon shortcut system in game.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
^It's a smart encounter, you have to defeat both at the same time. Switch to one of those AoE weapons you got at the end of it.

Is everyone I'm fighting okay
I don't wanna kill nobody man, this is INTEGRAL to my ENJOYMENT
Sorry about that.
I think the MC just defeat his enemies, not killing them most of the time. One boss appears later should she be defeated once.
Still there will be civilians in a particular stage. Hit them once and the game is over. Graphics shows scratch of their clothes, I hope they are okay. I like their innocent appearance, but they do not show up in library:(

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Sorry about that.
I think the MC just defeat his enemies, not killing them most of the time. One boss appears later should she be defeated once.
Still there will be civilians in a particular stage. Hit them once and the game is over. Graphics shows scratch of their clothes, I hope they are okay. I like their innocent appearance, but they do not show up in library:(

Ah I'm just kiddin'. I didn't mind being called #20.
I imagine it's probably non-lethal, that seems to be his thing. I can't find any art he has where it even looks like the women die. I didn't know if there was any dialogue about it, though. Cause I can't read it and it's all gibberish anyway, the fonts aren't right.
I sorta feel the way you feel about civillians with every enemy I've met. Excess-M's style has grown a lot since his first days, and it's become really cute and innocent. At most, the enemies look mischievous instead of showing any sort of malevolence, and they exude an aura of innocence even when they've got giant weapons and have locked the MC in a basement to fuck 'im over and over. Non-lethal confrontation is what I'm into anyway, but everyone looks so cute in this.

F

FzySideUp

Was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm on the mission with the two angels that resurrect each other. I've google translated all the dialogue to the best of my ability and I can't seem to figure out how to defeat them. Is anyone able to help?

I

Inbound

After you complete the "Main Quests", you will want to complete as many quests as possible. They offer TONS of cash, and you can find... *interesting* weapons.
Besides from that, once you complete to a certain point, go through the towns' dialogues and you'll eventually open a new place to explore. It will show up on your map, and have monster-girls fight you, before you come to a Succubus tower, with 2 new girls, then the boss succubus.
It's extremely difficult to win. I was stuck with 3 healer bosses that either completely healed all the damage I deal, or getting spammed by lewds.
I realized that they randomly generate in the tower, so I just left, came back, then just had to fight some easy-peasy girls instead.
The only two missions I can't complete is the mission that requires I do 80K damage in one strike...
And some weird quest. Since I can't understand the dialogue, I have no idea what to do. It's just two mages, point blank, and if I kill them both, it immediately fails me, wether or not I kill them simultaneously. there's no timer, and no health bar, so they're not bosses.
Besides those 2, I think that's all I have left to complete. I think I'm either done, or missing 2 or so in the library.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
After you complete the "Main Quests", you will want to complete as many quests as possible. They offer TONS of cash, and you can find... *interesting* weapons.
Besides from that, once you complete to a certain point, go through the towns' dialogues and you'll eventually open a new place to explore. It will show up on your map, and have monster-girls fight you, before you come to a Succubus tower, with 2 new girls, then the boss succubus.
It's extremely difficult to win. I was stuck with 3 healer bosses that either completely healed all the damage I deal, or getting spammed by lewds.
I realized that they randomly generate in the tower, so I just left, came back, then just had to fight some easy-peasy girls instead.
The only two missions I can't complete is the mission that requires I do 80K damage in one strike...
And some weird quest. Since I can't understand the dialogue, I have no idea what to do. It's just two mages, point blank, and if I kill them both, it immediately fails me, wether or not I kill them simultaneously. there's no timer, and no health bar, so they're not bosses.
Besides those 2, I think that's all I have left to complete. I think I'm either done, or missing 2 or so in the library.
You are doing well. I haven't played since I completed the main quest. Have you tried the weapon upgrade system? I don't know where to farm the materials:(

Mariposa

Potential Patron
Bought it, love it.
Game didn't disappoint. The game also has some fairly high diffculity spikes. I stopped at the double angel (?) bossfight, because they kept resurrecting each other. Really tough to kill both of them in one swipe.

Alright, made it through.
Overall the game's really fun. The final boss was a bit anticlimactic though, but the bonus stuff is really fun.

Does anybody know where this boss is? Played through everything but a few missions I didn't get, but I never bumped into those:

Focus your attacks on one until her life's hanging by a thread, then repeat on the other. Follow up with a combo strike that kills both.

A

Ancardia

Been looking all over, but does anyone have or know how to get the OST for this game? I especially want the Two Angels battle theme, Imo it's the best track in the whole game

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
Does anybody know how to unlock the last difficulty the latest patch added? It's greyed out for me, even when I start a new game.

S

Seleas

I'm having a problem. I've previously beat the game, but this play-through I can not level up from level 39. I don't know what I did, but I was wondering if anyone knew any item/menu choices that can prevent gaining experience.

Dan Druff

Club Regular

Drizzt78

Club Regular
I'm playing through the English translation, and hug attacks (other stuff as well, but that's the most annoying part if I want to watch the ero scenes) keep spamming green text errors at me.

Someone else had the same problem and mentioned it on the translation team's patreon, but they just asked whether he's playing the latest version (I am)

Edit - I also have a bunch of random letters scattered all over the place. A sentence often looks like "cI can't [ even see what is happeningF"

Found a solution: "1.In the game folder, copy the ("/Data/Picture/black.png") file from there and paste in the same folder.
2 Rename the copied file ("black_sasi.png") (The name of the missing file) . "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.