[PC] GirlVsGirl (1 Viewer)

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Thank you, I was thinking of that, but I was too lazy to connect my external to find it. (I was spring cleaning my computer and sorted stuff went onto the external) I never had problems running it though, I just noticed that the characters that should have been japanese didn't suddenly appear correctly after I made the change, though future downloads of it did. (I wasn't expecting them to change, but its still nice to notice such things)

The scanner should be useful, but I wonder, since its in the shop, is it single play, or once bought always got? (reuseable, permanent or not) Even if its one way now, the actual release could change that...

lipucd

Potential Patron
Hey, actually posting on behalf of Erotan and mo2 ( the two guys who are working on this game! ) who sent me towards here.

Just an FYI: You need to be in Japanese unicode for this game to work. It has to make a successful save file to be able to let you play the first stage. Without such, only the shop is visible.

So to sum everything up and make it clear for everyone:

-You only play as our fine heroine in green, though there are 6 gals to use traps and outsmart from other games as a result!
-There are around 15 'normal' traps in all, with at least 5 'special' traps that are pretty powerful ( one maxes out lust, another can insta kill your target. One can transport them towards you, and even another gives you extra lifes! )
-The 'scouter' and traps, once bought, are forever usable. The 'Special' traps though are not.
-Monsters appear in selective rooms/stages to murk up with your item gathering, at least 5 different kinds!

Now onto the stuff you might not have known:
-The game is being sold on DLsite on 6/6/2013 for about $20 bucks. If you nab it in the first month, the game will 'reward' you with a starting 10,000 credits to get going with instead of the default 500.
-There is an English Translation already in the works by erotan and mo2. If you order it by DLsite, once the English translation becomes available, you can get it as an update for free.

If you guys have any questions on how to play, what does what, and the like. Please ask and I'll answer! If you have anything to pass on towards mo2 or erotan, I can even send such their way! =D

Thinker

Potential Patron
Thanks for the details lipucd. One thing, out of curiosity are there any more stages of clothing destruction in the full version?

lipucd

Potential Patron
Yes! You know that number in blue? That's your 'armor level'. In the demo, it caps at 2, but in the full game, it can drop all the way towards 0, or outright nude.

BTW, the 'Extreme' Difficulty makes it so you can't fight the girls head on ( you deal FAR less damage, and take a TON more ), instead forcing you to use traps, and monsters to defeat them. The reward for doing such is higher cash earnings after the stage is over.

Also, in the demo, mo2 snuck in his worms. Only the player can fall towards them, but if you let your ero bar fill, and then be defeated towards them, you get a good taste of a Ryona KO.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ115464.html
Just posting an update to say the full games out!

I made something of a 'cheat sheet' to help English players understand how each trap works, and what each girl's ability's are.

1648304-9I7EQ73.png

nickseitler

Potential Patron
Impossible to get because I can't put in my name on the sign in page... asking for full name

- - - Updated - - -

Usually I get 4/5 items, but can never locate the last one and the computer rips off my clothes and beats me...

lipucd

Potential Patron
Updating this topic with a new post:
The English Translation came out a bit ago and is pretty dang full!
There is a recent patch, 1.04 that removes DRM, meaning no more needing to be online to play!
If you guys enjoy erotan's work, I really couldn't stress it enough to support him and pick up a copy of this game for more projects and full updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.