[PC] Great Detective Meiko -The Case of Kidnap Mansion- (1 Viewer)

anucer

Potential Patron
At first i wasn't sure if i should put this in the commercial section or downloadable section.
I also have a link to download the full game but i do not know if i can post it here.

RJ106740_img_main.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE106740.html

blog : 作ã£ã¦ã"š"¹Ã£Â¨ãÂ"ã"šÂã"š'è¦"¹Ã£Â"ºÃ£Â¡ã"šÆ’ãÂ" Ã£"šË†(=^・^=)

So i found this game called : Great Detective Meiko, freshly released (march 8)
Where you play as Meiko going to investigate ,in a mansion, the mysterious disappearance of woman. (Yea how original)
The game is a top down view RPG makerish game where you ,most of the time, solve puzzles (which are really interesting, challenging and won't require you to speak japanese (for the most)).
The music is some kind of school RPG tunes with metal (makes a pretty good Soundtrack)

And now , the most interesting part, the sex scenes!
So you get fully voiced scenes with "animated" CGs and a very sensual style of BDSM.

Since it's all in jap, here is all i gathered on how to play! (this game is hard as fuck, i had to do with trial and errors
First tip: save often because you can lose certain items crucial to the game and still play it (but you go further into the game) so yea, save often and keep many saves if you ain,t sure.

Controls :
Q and W to change your "mode" seen at the top right corner (in order : Interact, talk, grab/take, hit (be carefull with this one because you can destroy crucial items with this one))
S shows the conversation log
Z is for interaction
X opens up the menu

during the sex scenes you will have to make choices (that i have no clue which one is which) and some will kill you, so be carefull!

i managed to get somewhat far in the game so if you have any questions on how to proceed just ask.

i am personally stuck in the prison part where you have a mirror and have to match words from 3 tabs to form i don't know what.
here are the 3 screens:
firstscreen.png secondscreen.png thirdscreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gendai

Its a pretty great game so far, I've tried searching everywhere for a walk through, but unfortunately one might not even be released
since its been released recently and the circle that created it is not that well known. I was stuck for the longest time at the poison pools blocking the path until
I used I think it was translated as carbon.
I'm also stuck on the mirror part, but so far the first question when looking in the mirror is this
You are being reflected in a mirror...
what will flash in the mirror ...
where you are going to?

And the literal translations for the first choices are:
eyes, nose or mouth right chest hair hair pin E Clos ear eyebrows

I think it can be solved via randomingly keep choosing options, but
if you happen to find the combo, please consider sharing it?

anucer

Potential Patron
I tried millions of ways to get get that translated : i used kanji selector, some program that will take an image and transform it into text but the image wasn't clean so i had to filter it with a program and FINNELY i had some text that i could translate with google... but even then it wasn't enought. So i'll make sure to share the solution once i find it. Thanks alot!

If it says something like : what will flahs in the mirror, i would say the hairpin is the only item that will. That or the eyes, but i tried every single combination with the first choice and got nothing. So my bet is on the hair pin. Could you tell me the number of that choice?

G

Gendai

Hopefully this helps
The choice ヘアピン which is the fifth choice in the first options is hairpin
Since the mirror mentions something flashing, Its also possible it could be eyes
since anime-style characters can also reflect things via eyes.
Eye is 目 which is the first choice. Hope that helps.
Also if you want a easier way to try to know what their saying
use this: https://sites.google.com/site/agthook/main
That's the program used for almost any Japanese game.
You have the create a folder in your :C drive called AGTH and extract the contents in there
And follow the instructions on the site there and it should work. It will capture the text from the game and
label it on hooker which will make it much easier to copy and paste on a translator
Here's what it looks like and what settings you should place it on:
7sUAZjP.jpg
Hope this makes things much more easier :thumbsup:

anucer

Potential Patron
Woo i made it! thanks alot for you help and this program! with all my wits i found this solution : Hairpin grate open (which mean choices : 5 - 4 - 3). and Meiko will use her hairpin to open the door.
Thanks again you made my day with this program!

Edit: Well, sadly, i got further into the game and i get a crash at the same spot everytime i try saying : No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/???

I guess we are going to need to wait for a patch... or peraps the version i got is buggy, do you have the same problem?

poppyseed02134

Potential Patron
Whats the use of the crystal in the beginning of the game?

And I'm stuck in the bathroom w/ the three green buttons. I just observin the plunger, but it doesnt do anything.

G

Gendai

Woo i made it! thanks alot for you help and this program! with all my wits i found this solution : Hairpin grate open (which mean choices : 5 - 4 - 3). and Meiko will use her hairpin to open the door.
Thanks again you made my day with this program!

Edit: Well, sadly, i got further into the game and i get a crash at the same spot everytime i try saying : No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/???

I guess we are going to need to wait for a patch... or peraps the version i got is buggy, do you have the same problem?

As for that I'm not exactly sure, because I was busy and didn't get far. I'm at the second CG set after the mirror part. I believe it's my
favorite part considering its the scene on the game's cover page. But if you got farther than that then, it might be the game. I would either
re download the game from same or other source and copy and paste the save data so you don't lose your progress, or start from an earlier save
point. This was also something I found out recently, but apparently the creator said there were some bugs regarding battles or something, so
he re uploaded a version 2. Not sure if it fixes the the crashing problem you mentioned, but not sure if I can get it since the majority who have the game
might not know about the v2 and might not upload a link for v2.

Whats the use of the crystal in the beginning of the game?

And I'm stuck in the bathroom w/ the three green buttons. I just observin the plunger, but it doesnt do anything.

The plunger is a bag of carbon. You step on the poison and when it triggers, you use the first mode and it prompts
you to what item to use. Select the item you picked up and it should negate the poison status.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Haha, how did the plunger translate into carbon? It IS a plunger, and you use it to pull the gas button back up after stepping on it.

anucer

Potential Patron
I tried your version of the game and still had the same crash at the same place... I am sorry but you won't make it...

I Also looked for this 2.0 version and found nothing on their blog.

ton

Potential Patron
Stuck at a certain part.

In the place where you switch to first person view, i go through the rooms and when i look at the map i see the numbers 3852 but when i try to enter these numbers into the door it doesnt work.
Tried various combinations but it doesnt seem to work anyone figured it out ?

P

Phoenixegg

The map shows 3852 but the combo is 3352 because of how the hallways are lit by the torches.

G

Gendai

The map shows 3852 but the combo is 3352 because of how the hallways are lit by the torches.

Thanks in advance from that, I'm also at the part and I was stuck on what combo to put in
This game is infinitely much harder than other games I'm used to like Kusari, Shufuku Campanella
and G-Senjou Maou(English translated). Its more rpg based so I guess that's why

Also version 2 is actually on the creator's development page for the game. He posted in the comment
section regarding a few bugs and the Japanese version of dlsite has a note at the bottom stating
he updated it the version 2. The English version didn't mention it, but it shows the file was last
modified on the 11th which was the day the original was replaced with version 2.

jinika

Potential Patron
How do you get passed the room with the slick floor and spike traps? I got the 2 keys in the room with the rock and the board but I don't know what to do.

ton

Potential Patron
slick floor
There's a switch behind the painting in that room.

Also anyone know what to do with what i think is the final boss, i can't damage him with basic attacks or skills and because i can't read japanese i can't make out whether i have to do something special or not or what it is.

poppyseed02134

Potential Patron
Im stuck in the room when your controllin the blue haired girl and there's three red spheres you can push with 3 holes. I tried pushin the spheres into the hole, but I cant. And if you put the spheres next to each other you... explode.

Help?

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Im stuck in the room when your controllin the blue haired girl and there's three red spheres you can push with 3 holes. I tried pushin the spheres into the hole, but I cant. And if you put the spheres next to each other you... explode.

Help?

No spoiler tag because this isn't the puzzle. You have to push them so all three meet at the same time.

As for the final boss, the 3rd character that shows up has a spear in their inventory. Give the spear to Meiko, and she'll be able to damage the final boss. I believe in the items menu the third choice is to give to another party member, press q or w to cycle through party members.

jinika

Potential Patron
What are you supposed to do in the house after that section? I picked up a sword and 4 chests but 3 of them were potions. Stuck between 2 locked doors with no keys.

G

Gendai

No spoiler tag because this isn't the puzzle. You have to push them so all three meet at the same time.

As for the final boss, the 3rd character that shows up has a spear in their inventory. Give the spear to Meiko, and she'll be able to damage the final boss. I believe in the items menu the third choice is to give to another party member, press q or w to cycle through party members.

I've tried the method trying to fight the boss like that, and it doesn't seem to damage it. I've tried both regular attacks and skill attacks with Meiko with the spear equipped. Also both sword slashes with Ai and gun spells as well. As for the third guy, I've used a bunch of buff and different spells, but doesn't seem to do much. So overall the boss ends up killing all my party members before I can kill it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If not, is there a solution to this battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.