[PC] GirlVsGirl (1 Viewer)

Launchenrine

Potential Patron
Hiya there!

It's my first time starting a new thread, so feel free to point out anything I have omitted!

Anyway, I was looking around the web when I stumbled onto this game:

ã²ã"šÂãÂÂã¡ã®æ-¥ã€... GIRLï½-ï½"GIRLã®基本è¬"ºÃ¥ÂºÂ§
ã²ã"šÂãÂÂã¡ã®æ-¥ã€... ï¼-月発売予定ï¼Â「GIRLï½-ï½"GIRLã€Â

20130424022958c0b.jpg
Apparently, it's a game where two characters fights in a labyrinth of rooms by laying traps against each others.
201304240229561dd.jpg
From the images, it would seems there are various traps, including bondage, rape, and guro ones.
20130424023048d59.jpg 201304242232342b4.jpg
Due the layout of the gamescreen, it may be a two players ryona game, wich could be quite cool.
20130424023027d70.jpg
There seems to be four playable characters: A green haired elf thief of sort, a little blonde girl knight, a red haired warrior girl, and Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends (That's weird)...
20130424023045092.jpg

I haven't been able to find out anything about a release date or a demo, and since I can't read Japanese, I may be missing some elements, but this seems quite promising at the moments. I hope more news will come later!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
There seems to be four playable characters: A green haired elf thief of sort, a little blonde girl knight, a red haired warrior girl, and Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends (That's weird)...
Not that weird. The red haired girl is a heroine from an old game too. But I forgot her name.
So I assume this game is like an erotic/ryona version of Spy vs. Spy, with a classic treasure-hunting heroines as a characters.

By the way, look like they planned to release this in May.

X

xephion

ok here is the demo and from what i read in google translations i belive the game is coming out in 14 of may where to buy it i dont know?

Žµ'Â"°"šb"šf'¼ click on the image of girlvsgirl and you download the demo

Thinker

Potential Patron
Well, it has an introduction, you can only select greenhaired girl ... and once into the game all I can access is the shop (and everythings to expensive).

Someone who reads Japanese maybe able to make more out of it, but afraid I'm abit lost.

X

xephion

you can choose the first stage and you cant buy anything in the shop not even when you get money

X

xephion

i dont remember try clicking just beside the shop or the seal on the screen or the difficulty

P.S. could have been something in the shop too i cant remember

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Oh, don't know if its still needed, but to get to the first stage, go into the shop and skip past the dialogue which, as far as I can tell, is merely story or an explanation of the shop, then exit it (should be some sort of button when you have a choice of 3 overpriced items) and the first stage will appear on the map.

To win the first stage, find all 5 items (each item only has one copy, if your opponent has one or more, beat the crap out of them and they may drop them, or kill them and they drop them all, you must find them on your own though) and go through the green door in the upper right corner of the map. Attempting the green door before having all 5 items will result in being flung south, possibly through the 2 doors.

To lose, either let your opponent get all 5 items and reach the door, or die thrice times. (your opponent has infinite lives, you only get 3, even in free play)

Hard difficulty ups the skittishness of your opponent (more likely to do something as opposed to sitting in the center of the room they are in) and causes them to deal more damage to you (may affect trap damage too but I forget)

Thinker

Potential Patron
No dice, I can buy some sort of Dragonball-esque Scanner for 300 but that doesn't help ... I get the feeling my version is bugged (looked at the screenshots and see where the first level SHOULD be, but on my map its just empty space).

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Same here, sadly. You can buy the scanner/radar thing, but then when you enter the shop it's back in stock and you can't use it. I wonder if it's a Windows 7 thing?

R

ryo18

Happened to me at first too, It worked when I moved the .exe file onto the desktop and ran it from there. The characters in the folder messes it up.

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Huh, never even noticed the scanner... Can anyone tell if it does anything yet?

Anyways, if what ryo18 said fixes the problem, then it might be the computer's ability to display text. If it shows on the file or folder as lines and/or other ascii looking stuff, you may need to try deleting that part of the file/folder, or you could look up ways to get the computer to display japanese text. (I want to say it has something to do with non-unicode settings, but it doesn't feel right, I know I did something for another game a really long time ago, but I forget what it was that made it possible.)

Oh, if you get the computer to display japanese text, remember to redownload the file, as it won't update the ascii stuff into japanese and will thus still be a problem. (I remember that from playing another game before I changed it, something about a dark castle, a girl in priestess clothes and pink hair, and a very castlevania gameplay feel.)

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Oh, you're thinking Unholy Sanctuary? Never had any problems running that...

And yeah, ryo's fix works. Or you can just rename the folder it's in.

I believe the scanner lets you see the map, which will show you where you are and where the other girl is.

H

humrh360

The scanner reveals the locations of the five items and your opponent. Just tap X until you pull out your map. The red squares mean that an item is in that room. Sometimes you'll find two in one room, but it won't explicitly say so.

Thinker

Potential Patron
Thanks guys, moved it to desktop and the level finally showed up when I played.

Which I find curious, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.