Eirika (Fire Emblem) Request (1 Viewer)

ExaltDerp

Potential Patron
IMG_6589.PNG IMG_6586.PNG
IMG_6587.JPG

Hope this is all you'll need for fulfilling my request. If not, well there's not much else I can do. I assume the first pic will be good enough, take the other two to detail the hair sides.

Edit 1: No, I don't need a costume for this as of yet. And for the hair, I'd go with static.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It's not enough. Do you want the costume and the hair? Do you want static hair or dynamic hair? If a modder takes up your request he should have a reasonable expectation that his work will be what you want. If you don't specify what you want, a modder is less likely to take up the request.

ExaltDerp

Potential Patron
It's not enough. Do you want the costume and the hair? Do you want static hair or dynamic hair? If a modder takes up your request he should have a reasonable expectation that his work will be what you want. If you don't specify what you want, a modder is less likely to take up the request.

OP Edited with more detail. Also how is the request invalid when I provided proper images but only neglected whether the hair will be static or dynamic? I assumed that would only be needed after the hair reference was through.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Also how is the request invalid when I provided proper images
Only one of your images shows a side view. That image contains sketchy linework, there's a soft lighting effect which blurs the edges of all the shadows, the direction of the light source is inappropriate for SDT (horizontal rather than vertical), the ear is unclear (is the hair supposed to cover it completely or was the artist just too lazy to draw it?), and the hairstyle is tinted green (so we'd need to use a secondary reference in order to obtain the correct colors).

Compare something like this. There's a consistent outline and clear divisions between areas of highlight and shadow -- which means that the image is amenable to the vector-graphics approach sometimes used by SDT mods. We can discern a usable set of colors for the various parts of the hair (main, shadow, highlight, glare), and we can observe which hair strands pass over or under the ear (which is important for SDT layering). Unfortunately the hair in this image is a bit messy (it's not quite in a rest position) and some of the hair is hidden behind the girl's body, so it's not an ideal reference image.

Try to find an image which looks roughly similar to SDT mods which you've seen before. If you can imagine using a Crop tool on the image and pasting it directly onto an SDT screenshot then you've probably found a good match. But if your image shows the character running or fighting or making a sexy pose, then it probably isn't ideal. Good reference images tend to be visually boring, because the character is just standing still or talking calmly.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Based on Scoopy's posted link, I'm moving this to "Filled Requests"

ExaltDerp

Potential Patron
Thank all of you. Next request, I'll take all your comments into consideration to make things flow easier. I'm glad that my request became a reality, I didn't assume it would seeing that there's only one image that was anywhere at all side view. Again, thank you all for tolerating and fulfilling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.