Earth Chan hair Request (1 Viewer)

PervyNord

Potential Patron
You all probably seen the Earth Chan memes, can anyone make this hair?
13f.jpg

525.png

An adult version would also be nice
25442918_1379554922172018_2593178623651482260_n.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please read the linked threads (below) about reference images for SDT requests.
Reference Shot Guide
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

76d986348749628.jpg

You did not specify whether you wanted static or dynamic hair. Modders will often ignore a request that doesn't specify one or the other.
I'm not saying this to be mean. Following the guidance at those threads will increase chances of your request being met. Ignoring the guidance pretty much means your request will be ignored.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Jimmybobmeme

Potential Patron
I have been wanting to use Earth-Chan in SDT. Sadly I don't have a reference because I can't find any side view of her but if anyone can make a static hair for Earth-Chan that would be great! (Other Planets like Saturn-Chan and Jupiter-Chan are also welcomed.

Rudgar

Content Creator
I have been wanting to use Earth-Chan in SDT. Sadly I don't have a reference because I can't find any side view of her but if anyone can make a static hair for Earth-Chan that would be great! (Other Planets like Saturn-Chan and Jupiter-Chan are also welcomed.
As you are the one who waits for it, it is your - and only your - job to look for references.
Simple as that. Sorry.

Respectfully, Rudgar

PervyNord

Potential Patron
Please read the linked threads (below) about reference images for SDT requests.
Reference Shot Guide
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

76d986348749628.jpg

You did not specify whether you wanted static or dynamic hair. Modders will often ignore a request that doesn't specify one or the other.
I'm not saying this to be mean. Following the guidance at those threads will increase chances of your request being met. Ignoring the guidance pretty much means your request will be ignored.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Alright, thx for info, but it looks like someone else already made it, have a nice day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.