Dynamic Hair Issue! (1 Viewer)

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, I'm going back and making dynamic hair versions of my ATLA and LOK imports. And I've run into a problem.

This is Opal.

For some strange reason that only the eldritch among us know, the dynamic hair I've created is off-position in-game. However while making it, it was flush with the head reference.

I say, I've run into quite a conundrum.

Here's pictures.

9B0YE6N.png

gpMg3au.png

For the people reading this who make dynamic hairs or imports of any kind using Adobe CS5, I've converted the parts I want to move into Movie Clips, and I've made sure they all line up with each other.

Churchill

Potential Patron
I have only just begun to delve into making dynamic hair, so I may not be of great help. That said, I assume you are using the template file SDTMods_sbyTemplate2.fla, mine has a last modified date of 07/20/14. I'm using Flash CS5 as well.

You might verify the transformation point on the clip on stage, that could cause an offset in your clip.

You should also verify how your clips are separate entities. For instance - if I had a single movieclip defined as DYNAMIC_HAIR_OVER and placed all my elements inside it, the mod will treat them as elements of one dynamic hair clip. These elements will be "chained" together and positioned by code instead of your careful placement.

There should be an ExampleMod.fla in the Templates directory, that has a great example of a dynamic hair clip to dissect and learn from.

Hope that helps, good luck in your endeavors.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
What template are you using? You should be using this template http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6.0;attach=19801;image from this thread http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.