Created a static hair, but character appears bald when loaded. (1 Viewer)

PGTipz

Potential Patron
I ended up trying to make my own static hairs for the characters from Kandagawa Jet Girls, as I noticed nobody else had. I had done it in the past so I thought I'd have no issues. After making the first hair for Misa Aoi, the file just loads a blank head like it doesn't see the image of the hair. I remade the image, using one of the templates from here as the original file, placing the hair in position, deleting the template layer and over writing it, the same happened.

I'm using GIMP 2.10 to make the hair. I'm using the SBY Loader pack, and I'm not trying to run anything in a browser, I'm using flash projector. I should also mention that other hair files I have downloaded from undertow.club work fine, it's just this one I've created.

Can any one advise where I might be going wrong? I've attached the hair I've been working on.
MisaAoi.png

tickles

Content Creator
You'll need Moreclothings mod, and add your hair file into the moreclothignsv#settings.txt and the moreclothings folder. Just follow the settings file and it should work.

tickles

Content Creator
Unfortunately I have tried that and the character still appears bald :(
then you probably have to add the hair to her character code as well then if you did that; also make sure that the hair file is jpg/png and not jpeg.

PGTipz

Potential Patron
I've also just tried the base game, no mods, and still the same. Its not all hairs, just this particular hair that I made. Every other hair file that I've downloaded from here works fine, even with out the suggest mods or settings you gave me.

tickles

Content Creator
I've also just tried the base game, no mods, and still the same. Its not all hairs, just this particular hair that I made. Every other hair file that I've downloaded from here works fine, even with out the suggest mods or settings you gave me.
Probably has to do something with how GIMP color profiles/sRGB (whatever its called) files then. I've linked the same hair below, but it's been opened and exported in a different program (FireAlpaca). Maybe it'll work now.

Attachments

• MisaAoi.png
    MisaAoi.png
    546.7 KB · Views: 139

PGTipz

Potential Patron
Yes that appears to work! Thank you! I'm really stumped as to why I was having issues in GIMP as I've used it before and not had these issues. I will definitely check out FireAlpaca before refining the hair and completing the rest.

As you can see I've got quite a few to do, I'll upload them all once complete.

Trailer-revela-data-de-estreia-de-Kandagawa-Jet-Girls-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.