Dungeon Fighter Online - Topless Gothic Seria (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
1VYnzyi.png

Just as it says on the tin!
Extract the files into the /imagepacks2/ folder in your DFO folder, and then find "NpkIndex.etc", Right Click -> Properties -> Security -> Edit -> Deny All for everyone but 'Users' (All Application Packages, System, and Administrators)

That's it! Start the game, and enjoy the boobage!
Also try out Vaginasong's topless Knight and FSlayer mods(easily found through google)

Attachments

ToplessGothLoli.rar
579.7 KB · Views: 642

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Hey BattleJesus, thanks a ton for the mod! Would it be possible to request a mod in a similar vein? There's an existing Seria mod with her in a pretty skimpy outfit, and someone did a nude edit of her but didn't share the mod file. If you were interested, I was thinking maybe you could recreate the mod? Here's an example of what I mean:

"Sexy Seria" mod sprite:
1M9887w.png
(there's a total of 10 sprites since she has an idle animation, this is just the first frame)
Nude edit that someone did:
Sc2cKsB.png

Additionally, if you have any experience in working with the DFO sprites, I have a few various nude/topless mods that I've managed to compile from trawling through chinese/korean/japanese mod sites, but I don't really know enough about modding to make them useable myself. They're standalone mods so they already have hairs/outfits associated with them, so they can't be used in combination with avatars and stuff. If you're interested, I figure they could be edited into the base hairless/nude body sprite so that you can use any existing avatars on top of them. Here's an example of what I mean:

Topless FFighter sprite:
7hj0aXi.png
(note: it has a hair/skirt built into the sprite already so you can't use it in conjunction with avatars since it'll clash)
Base FFighter body sprite:
pQmLmnj.png
(this is the "barbie body" base taken from the actual game files that all the avatars are built upon, but it has no nipple/vagina details in it)

If you combined the two, you'd get a barbie body with nipples, which could be used ingame with any avatars or outfits you wanted just like Vaginasong's nude mods. I don't know how DFO modding works so I can't combine the two, but if you're interested in it I can send you the files. Specifically, I have a topless fighter (nipples only), nude thief (nipples and vagina), topless fgunner (nipples only), nude fgunner (nipples and vagina), and nude fslayer (nipples and vagina).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.