Dragonball Z - Female Saiyan (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
These are just two of the simpler hair mods, Saiyan and Super Saiyan. They aren't much, and will be revised later. These two are just a test run to see how popular they are before I continue. I'm currently I'm the process of making the Super Saiyan 3, but it's too wide for a template hair so it'll have to be dynamic. Also in the stages of the Costume, which will only be available for Modguy's loader.

Attachments

• DBZ - Rule 63 (9).jpg
    DBZ - Rule 63 (9).jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 9,374
  • Saiyan Hair.png
    Saiyan Hair.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 4,498
  • Super Saiyan Hair.png
    Super Saiyan Hair.png
    429 KB · Views: 5,131

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
These are just two of the simpler hair mods, Saiyan and Super Saiyan. They aren't much, and will be revised later. These two are just a test run to see how popular they are before I continue. I'm currently I'm the process of making the Super Saiyan 3, but it's too wide for a template hair so it'll have to be dynamic. Also in the stages of the Costume, which will only be available for Modguy's loader.
Costumes are now available in the official template, if you are unaware.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
What do you mean. I'm slow. Did somebody already make it?
If you take the recently released .fla file that Konashion has released, it has tutorials in it that show you how to make specific costume elements. You are not bound by the Loader necessarily.

I personally have not taken a look at the new template so I am not capable of teaching anyone how to use it.

I can however attempt to teach how to make dynamic/static hair mods with it, but anything else and I'd have to learn myself first.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Oh. Yeah I got a hold of the template .fla I'm already done with about half the costume, didn't know it was usable for the actual game. That's cool. BUT! I do like the "breath monitor" in the loader, you know the counter that tells you when she's about to pass out. I do have one problem though. I wanted to test my elements out so I tried to save the .swf, but it kept getting screwy. "action script error" I'll get it eventually. I'm teaching myself the tutorials so I don't have to request, plus I can help a few others with theirs. I do like the rule-63 Freiza and Buu requests.
Lol, still new to the modding deal, just a fledgling (no idea what that means, but better than newbie)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
Oh. Yeah I got a hold of the template .fla I'm already done with about half the costume, didn't know it was usable for the actual game. That's cool. BUT! I do like the "breath monitor" in the loader, you know the counter that tells you when she's about to pass out. I do have one problem though. I wanted to test my elements out so I tried to save the .swf, but it kept getting screwy. "action script error" I'll get it eventually. I'm teaching myself the tutorials so I don't have to request, plus I can help a few others with theirs. I do like the rule-63 Freiza and Buu requests.
Lol, still new to the modding deal, just a fledgling (no idea what that means, but better than newbie)
... Konashion release a template pack "SDT_Modding.zip" <-- this contains the .fla to create official costumes.

You are likely still using Faceless' template v94.2.3 or something to make Loader costumes.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah that's the one i got. His newest post. It's okay though, I figured out at least part of what I was doing wrong. I was pretty much just dragging and dropping the bits onto the template, with out renaming them with the "instance name" or swapping them out with the template pieces, or moving the pivot points. HEY, stop laughing, pretty sure you had a rough start too, lol. ;D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
Yeah that's the one i got. His newest post. It's okay though, I figured out at least part of what I was doing wrong. I was pretty much just dragging and dropping the bits onto the template, with out renaming them with the "instance name" or swapping them out with the template pieces, or moving the pivot points. HEY, stop laughing, pretty sure you had a rough start too, lol. ;D
No, not really, I caught on pretty quick. But I'll get to the point, if you are going to make a Loader mod, don't post it here. If you are going to make an official costume swf feel free to post it here. If you post a loader mod here it will be deleted.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
:P Yeah I saw that in the rules and faqs. I'm going to test it out in the actual game to see if it works, if not test it out in the loader. If it still doesn't work, it's back to the drawing board. The art work for the costume is finished, top and bottom mod, plus a scouter. Still can't get the action script though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.