Dragon Age Origins Ryona (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it isn't it's dragon age origins I think(dled it and watched )It's not bad but it cuts off short ad both vids are only 30 secs long

ramallo

Potential Patron
yes man , is dragon age origins , i have that game .. the video is a little short , true, but this was only an experiment .. now i try to make it longer

edit
i'm working on a new video , just wait some time

Last edited by a moderator:

ramallo

Potential Patron
forgive me for my error .. for watch the video just download gom player and download the drivers for it

ramallo

Potential Patron
well , i didn't edited her .. i only downloaded some mod from dragonage nexus , under the '' adult theme ''

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Most editing is simple really..just dragging anf dropping..unless your working with movie maker..cause that thing sucks

noice1

Potential Patron
I've used movie maker before, it wasn't too bad. I had no experience and I was able to put something watchable together. Granted, I didn't have to do any audio remixing or clean-up, and it was about as simple as you can get, but I did layer music over it and it all went fairly smooth. I probably would want something more advanced if I was serious about making videos, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.