DOA5LR Real Nude (Trying to undertand Harry Palmer) (1 Viewer)

Neloangelo5

Potential Patron
First of all sorry for my bad english.
Second. I'm really grateful for Harry Palmer work.
Now, i understand that he doesnt want to share his techniques, but we need to discover how he did it. :p

So i started picking Lei Fang TMC files and TMCL etc. I extracted TMC from a BIN file. My thought was that using orginal Lei Fang TMC the neck problem wouldn't appear.

Ok, then I extracted Kokoro NUDE DDS files from harry palmer Kokoro TMC

This:
6.jpg

And swap on original Lei fang TMC
Then i started to HEX editing Lei Fang file to clear her clothes and only leave the nude body
AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM:
Sem Título-1.jpg

This is the NUDE DDS file, but for some reason the file codification don't recognize NIPPLE AREA and PUBIC AREA. They still recognize the other DDS with the pantie.

Harry Palmer did some trick here to SHOW THESE AREAS and ELEVATE niples in just one DDS.
So i just wanted to show this, and ask you guys to try to understand how this works and post your ideas . It cant be a "book size" tutorial like Harry said. It has to be more easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
First of all sorry for my bad english.
Second. I'm really grateful for Harry Palmer work.
Now, i understand that he doesnt want to share his techniques, but we need to discover how he did it. :p

So i started picking Lei Fang TMC files and TMCL etc. I extracted TMC from a BIN file. My thought was that using orginal Lei Fang TMC the neck problem wouldn't appear.

Ok, then I extracted Kokoro NUDE DDS files from harry palmer Kokoro TMC

This:
View attachment 24264

And swap on original Lei fang TMC
Then i started to HEX editing Lei Fang file to clear her clothes and only leave the nude body
AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM:
View attachment 24266

This is the NUDE DDS file, but for some reason the file codification don't recognize NIPPLE AREA and PUBIC AREA. They still recognize the other DDS with the pantie.

Harry Palmer did some trick here to SHOW THESE AREAS and ELEVATE niples in just one DDS.
So i just wanted to show this, and ask you guys to try to understand how this works and post your ideas . It cant be a "book size" tutorial like Harry said. It has to be more easy.
can you upload the .tmc files leifang pls? maybe i can fix it. thank you very much

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Pubic area is missing because that costume was modeled that way with holes in the body. Theres no faces to show a texture on. Need to start with a costume that has a full body mesh under clothes like Lisa's costume 15. Nipples aren't visible because harry made them with new vertices/faces and UV mapped them. Swapping or editing textures won't help you at all.

If you look at harry's model, you can see he copy pasted part of the breast and shaped it into a nipple:
model.JPG
Simple model edit, but I don't know how he got the new vertices and UV info back into the TMC file. I'm pretty sure all mesh model changes at the moment require hex editing. Its pretty easy to delete parts of the mesh with it, but I'm not so sure on adding vertices yet. I think it requires one of mariokart64n's maxscripts and some other tools and files on Xentax forums. mariokart64n posted 2 videos for modding the Xbox version on youtube a while ago. Has some useful info. https://youtu.be/uXfie1kvVfk?t=11m5s shows modding a model back then, the first part of video is irrevelant as we can already extract and decrypt TMCs. The other video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtmQ13yVJ7M goes into more detail TMC file structure.

I tried comparing his Lisa mod to one that had clothes removed in a hex editor. But it looks like instead of doing the trick to make the game read only 1 mesh object and ignore the clothes, he straight up deleted all the vertices of the clothes instead. Large chunk of the file is blanked out to 0s. I didn't know where to look to see where the new vertex info was added. His way of doing it might also explain why his first release had a hole in the model fingers.

It might be possible to make a mod for the Xbox version, and convert some of the data in the TMC to PC version's TMC, but I don't really know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.