Disable saliva coating (1 Viewer)

ForRealDisTime

Potential Patron
At the very very start of the game, before you've begun actually doing anything, "His" dick is void of saliva. As soon as you start to play around, this stops being the case. Is there a way to disable this function? I kind of like how it looks without the spit there. I use SBY Loader pack and a hair mod or two.

My apologies if this has been asked anywhere else, or if this is the wrong place to post this type of question (I've attempted to take a look at the rules, but every single rule based post I've seen has been specifically about hair/costume mods). I've been figuring this all out as I go and it's honestly a little overwhelming, so I may have missed it (also, I've tried every kind of search I can and read the description of near every mod included in SBY's pack and none of them seem to detail this function. Quite possible I've missed the golden ticket, though). Thank you in advance for your help :)

sdtnoob

Content Creator
Can confirm disabling any and all 'features' in the options tab such as spit and saliva still produce the coating on the penis and changing him settings or resetting doesn't reset the saliva on the penis.

Digging through the base game swf in JPEXS, it looks like it gets applied in sprite 248, frame 1 as wet and wet mask.
Also found this under scripts > obj > him

public function resetSpit() : void
{
this.deepestPos = 0;
this.penis.wetMask.x = -600 + 400 * this.deepestPos;
}

No idea what to do with that info but hope it helps create a mod.

ForRealDisTime

Potential Patron
Can confirm disabling any and all 'features' in the options tab such as spit and saliva still produce the coating on the penis and changing him settings or resetting doesn't reset the saliva on the penis.

One thing I have found that does seem to do something is changing the Intro resistance slider (in any direction) does seem to get rid of the coating, temporarily. The unfortunate side effect is of course that you now have the intro "difficulty" and the coating comes back as soon as you start again.

As I am not a modder myself, I don't know what to do with this information either. Just sharing what I find. Thank you for your reply!

Rod

Content Creator

Digging through the base game swf in JPEXS, it looks like it gets applied in sprite 248, frame 1 as wet and wet mask.
Also found this under scripts > obj > him

public function resetSpit() : void
{
this.deepestPos = 0;
this.penis.wetMask.x = -600 + 400 * this.deepestPos;
}

No idea what to do with that info but hope it helps create a mod.

Hm, could possibly be very simple to create a mod which call this function every frame.
I can try to do this later today.

Rod

Content Creator
This went smooth.
This is the mod for suppressing the "wet" layer on the penis:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.