1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dialogues - loading mods

Discussion in 'Help' started by bigjerry, Feb 6, 2015.

1. bigjerry

bigjerry Potential Patron

Hi , first sorry for my english.
    Second , Im realy newbie , just enyoing the sdt , trying new things. Lately I've started to write some dialogues. I use simple triggers and commands , doing some positions in animtools etc.

My problem is with loading two mods : peephole , and condome . I like them very much in my dialogue intro

I cant load peephole through the dialogues (manually it works fine)
    Im writening line {"set":{"da.mod.load":"path/peephole.swf"}}
    (where "path" is correct path ) and nothing happening (tried with other .swf files in same folder and loaded correctly , so the path is right)

But with condome mod is another problem , its loading from dialouges , but I cant delete in next line! ([CLEAR_MOD] doesnt work)

By the way , Im using DAv3.06(installed and working correctly) , and newest Sby loader pack

ps. My intro includes peeping on roomate , and want to have it look like this : (peephole loaded manually , not by dialogues As I want...)

Attached Files:

2. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

I few thoughts:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]The clear mod feature is quite experimental as I understand it - sometimes it works, others not so much. (Some mods just can't be cleared as I understand it.)
    [*]I suspect you can't clear condom because of this. Did you try renaming it an .swf instead of .mod? I vaguely recall this does something...
    [*]I wonder if you can achevie what you want with the peephole with a background... or if
    [*]Someone could create a mod that allowed you to toggle on and off the peephole via a dialogue command?
    [*]I have sometimes gotten .swfs to work as backgrounds in DA via moreclothingv5- try installing your peephole mod as a background in moreclothingv5 - and then using DA to instal or uninstall it as a background ...
    [/list]

Good luck - sorry to not be more certain about anything that will definitely help you...

3. bigjerry

bigjerry Potential Patron

Thanks for the reply

ad.2) yes , I tried with .swf and .mod , for both (condom and peephole)
    ad.3) and 5) If I set peephole as background , there wont be a restroom there? If Im right it's not a solution... (another problem that if peephole will be a background , SHE will be on front of black area...) When putted it on backrounds in moreclothing it broking things

So , maybe anyone can modify this mods , that they can be loaded , and cleared by dialouges...?
    (At last , cleared by setting charcode again , but it doesnt work so far for condom mod)

edit: I 've notice , when loading condom it is shown in loader window , and I can change it rgb values , and also alpha slider , so it can become invisible (condom;1,1,1,1,0,0,0,-255)
    So... is there any command to change this values of condom in dialogues?

Also it musnt be "moving" condom (it can be static), I just need to show it on penis for a while , then remove , but I only found this made by faceless