Dialogues - loading mods (1 Viewer)

bigjerry

Casual Client
Hi , first sorry for my english.
Second , Im realy newbie , just enyoing the sdt , trying new things. Lately I've started to write some dialogues. I use simple triggers and commands , doing some positions in animtools etc.

My problem is with loading two mods : peephole , and condome . I like them very much in my dialogue intro

I cant load peephole through the dialogues (manually it works fine)
Im writening line {"set":{"da.mod.load":"path/peephole.swf"}}
(where "path" is correct path ) and nothing happening (tried with other .swf files in same folder and loaded correctly , so the path is right)

But with condome mod is another problem , its loading from dialouges , but I cant delete in next line! ([CLEAR_MOD] doesnt work)

By the way , Im using DAv3.06(installed and working correctly) , and newest Sby loader pack

ps. My intro includes peeping on roomate , and want to have it look like this : (peephole loaded manually , not by dialogues As I want...)

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    476.8 KB · Views: 163

aztlan

Casual Client
I few thoughts:
[list type=decimal]
[*]The clear mod feature is quite experimental as I understand it - sometimes it works, others not so much. (Some mods just can't be cleared as I understand it.)
[*]I suspect you can't clear condom because of this. Did you try renaming it an .swf instead of .mod? I vaguely recall this does something...
[*]I wonder if you can achevie what you want with the peephole with a background... or if
[*]Someone could create a mod that allowed you to toggle on and off the peephole via a dialogue command?
[*]I have sometimes gotten .swfs to work as backgrounds in DA via moreclothingv5- try installing your peephole mod as a background in moreclothingv5 - and then using DA to instal or uninstall it as a background ...
[/list]

Good luck - sorry to not be more certain about anything that will definitely help you...

bigjerry

Casual Client
Thanks for the reply

ad.2) yes , I tried with .swf and .mod , for both (condom and peephole)
ad.3) and 5) If I set peephole as background , there wont be a restroom there? If Im right it's not a solution... (another problem that if peephole will be a background , SHE will be on front of black area...) When putted it on backrounds in moreclothing it broking things

So , maybe anyone can modify this mods , that they can be loaded , and cleared by dialouges...?
(At last , cleared by setting charcode again , but it doesnt work so far for condom mod)

edit: I 've notice , when loading condom it is shown in loader window , and I can change it rgb values , and also alpha slider , so it can become invisible (condom;1,1,1,1,0,0,0,-255)
So... is there any command to change this values of condom in dialogues?

Also it musnt be "moving" condom (it can be static), I just need to show it on penis for a while , then remove , but I only found this made by faceless

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.