Dialogue Request: Hard times (1 Viewer)

isaac42

Potential Patron
Hi, I'd like to request a vanilla dialogue with a theme like this:

A famous / strong woman who has hit on hard times, is desperate for money / in a tight spot in general and prostitutes herself out of necessity.

I keep the description intentionally vague, as I would like the dialogue to be nonspecific in what the cause and reason for the woman's behavior is, but it would be good if the male knows the woman, not personally, but from her widely known achievements. He should be weaker (in a general sense) than her, but she does submit to him anyway. He on the other hand should be rubbing in the shame plenty and praise her oral skills in equal amounts. This should be usable for a wide spectrum of characters

Some specific themes I'd have in mind would be:
female CEO who bankrupted her successful enterprise
Any females from combat backgrounds (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. )

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Huh. It's been almost a year, and no one's answered this request. Anyway, I don't know if you still use this site, but since you are requesting a vanilla dialogue, this should be pretty quick and easy to fill. I should be done with this request by the end of the month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.