Dialogue Bundle (1 Viewer)

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Hello there, First off the text attached is a list of my entire Dialogues Directory i have compiled, all the way up to todays update by TheCrimsonFukr. the "readme" files contain the OP text from whereever they were downloaded from and a few contain a bit more info like if certain things are supposed to be done but were posted a few posts down instead of in the OP.

I do not want to get ahead of myself and go under the assumption that if i post it everyone will be ok with it, I under stand some people wish for their files to be downloaded from their page as to keep Updates and such, but I try to think of this as more on the 'Anon's Archive' style and really is just a file that one can get a heap of items and stuff to either try out or get ideas from. As far as the inactive people go i will work under the assumption (until told otherwise by them or a mod/admin) that they will be happy with their stuff being included as a lot of them are now buried under 20 pages of posts. I know this isnt a total of everything that has come through here or even currently there. I did go through each and every one of those 20 pages of posts and tried to find everything i could. If i am missing anything i would be more than happy to have it included, likewise if anything in it that the authors do not wish to be included i am more than happy to remove from the file ...

Now for my reason at posting all of this. Would this be something that would be welcomed by this community? or should i not worry about posting it? I really do not wish to anger or offend any of the awesome authors by sharing their work if they don't wish it. This is mainly for feedback from the actual authors as i already know what the common lurker will feel (Hey you mean i don't have to go searching it all myself? Hellz yeah! XD), and lets be honest .... I have trolled through 20 pages of some awesome stuff so i think i know who most the writers are here ^.^

This is just the directory listing, No files are included (yet) and still has some organizing and pruning to do

Attachments

Dialogues Listing.txt
192.7 KB · Views: 4,077

f93

Casual Client
I feel like it makes perfect sense to have some form of dialogue archive to go along with the mod archive. I have no objection to any of mine being in it, although a couple of outdated versions of my dialogues are in there alongside the current ones (the more recent versions just being bugfixes).

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Thank you for your approval, You are one of the ones i was worried might object since you are still one of the more active dialoguer's here.And yes i did notice going through the folders that there is quite a few of them that are outdated versions along side current ones. I just went through the entire dialogues forum subset and downloaded anything that was said to be a dialogue. I am currently trying to go through them and seeing if i can discern which are the good ones and which are the outdated versions, i wont upload anything until i am happy with how it looks, that list is more of a showcase of everything there is to find in the 20 some odd pages (well i won't everything, i am sure i probably missed something along the way :/ ) that i could see. I had noticed a post some time last year about doind something like this and when i cam back i had noticed it wasn't done.... See a need, fill a need ^.^

The way i was thinking of going about it was once it is done there will be a file included that will point back to the dialogue forums as well as a listing of links to each one of the Authors, for updates to their favorites and to show their support. I would love it if anyone who found something of use in there to come back and give you guys their support, but i am not naive enough to think that everyone will do that. (I myself still have to go through and give my support to those of you that i find myself going back to on a regular basis ^.^ (your RPG Girl and crossdressing trap ones, or weewillies slave bazaar for example there.... but for those i use that file called "_Favorites" for as a little reminder as i am going through them to go back and show my support
I hope more of the other active authors will also support the idea

and now if you will excuse me
.... back to blueballing myself now while i do some more ... um .... testing ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\__ARTLs SDT Master List.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\_Readme.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\6of9Protocol.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\AerithBeach (2).txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\AerithBeach.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Ashe Fellatio.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\AsheMidFel.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Aya Interrogation.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\AyaRoom.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\CelesCaptured.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Crono's Trigger.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\CTMarleDia.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\DarkAerith.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Erin Suxxsurence.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\FallenAngel.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\GFsOlderSister1.1 (2).txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\GFsOlderSister1.1.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\HCDia.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Jessica vs The Bulk.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\JillValentineSTARS.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\LightningDialogue (2).txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\LightningDialogue.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\LuluLust.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\RikkuRuins.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\RikkuRuinsAlBhed.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Tifa's.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBar.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBarFF (2).txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBarFF.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBeach.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBeachRERM.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\TifaBeachRM.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\Wedding Blow.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\WidowFE.txt
F:\_My Stuff_\Games\Super Deep Throat\Mods\Dialogues\ATRL's Dialogues\YuffieDojo.txt

Why the doubles? Unless you accidentally downloaded them twice given the file name though if a duplicate is downloaded, they would be named dialogue.txt / dialogue(1).txt Unless of course the were downloaded a third time as the same file name.

Would you mind uploading here, in a spoiler tag, those doubles or edited files of mine. I can not find them in my personal folder. I wonder how they got created now. Also thanks for making see an error in my master lists file name "ARTL" instead of ATRL

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Reasons for doubles;

A.) they were listed throughout the forums as download links multiple times or
B.) they came from my own personal stash over the years or
C.) they were in other bundles i found offsite (mainly places like 4share or something of the like)

as far as yours are concerned i think it might have been more from A or B in the case of the ones you "highlighted* in your post. I know i am a fan of FFIV so i am pretty sure the Tifa and Aerith ones i have downloaded before and the same goes for the GF older sister (sort of a fetish for me). And yes of course i can send you the folder They are your dialogues and it would help in the organization much more to have you look over them and make sure they are the most current ones :) Send you a link of the zipped folder via PM here shortly Might be a bit easier than posting them all in separate spoilers. But i can do that next post if you would still prefer it that way

*EDIT* PM sent with link to your folder zipped down for you to take a look

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Riven1978 said:
Reasons for doubles;

A.) they were listed throughout the forums as download links multiple times or
B.) they came from my own personal stash over the years or
C.) they were in other bundles i found offsite (mainly places like 4share or something of the like)

as far as yours are concerned i think it might have been more from A or B in the case of the ones you "highlighted* in your post. I know i am a fan of FFIV so i am pretty sure the Tifa and Aerith ones i have downloaded before and the same goes for the GF older sister (sort of a fetish for me). And yes of course i can send you the folder They are your dialogues and it would help in the organization much more to have you look over them and make sure they are the most current ones :) Send you a link of the zipped folder via PM here shortly Might be a bit easier than posting them all in separate spoilers. But i can do that next post if you would still prefer it that way

*EDIT* PM sent with link to your folder zipped down for you to take a look

It is done.

Curious

Potential Patron
I'm always lurking, but I've got no problem with my dialogues being included here. Hopefully people enjoy 'em. Thanks!

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Thanks Curious, Sorry for the late reply, gotten pretty hectic around her but i am still gong through and sortting what i can, Once done with getting things set up as clean as i can get them; i will see about sending off PM's to all of the authors listed for at least if nothing else a heads up about it. Still hoping that all involved will be Ok with it, would hate to exclude any of them. going through the ones i have and even for some of the older style dialogues a lot of them are what i would call Hidden gems (quite a few in the latter pages that i doubt many people even go to anymore XD

stuntcock

Content Creator
I guess this will not be coming anymore?
@Riven1978 has not visited the website since May 2016 (shortly after you joined the Undertow website). It's unlikely that we'll see any updates, although you're welcome to contact Riven1978 directly in order to ask.

You can find some good examples of new material by browsing the <dialogue> tag. Most of the files are hosted within separate threads on the Dialogue board, although some of their download links will probably have decayed over the years (and, as f93 f93 mentioned, if you try to download everything then you'll probably encounter some outdated or incomplete files). The Archive contains a very small selection of dialogue files, mostly in SWF format.

If you want to recreate R Riven1978 's dialogue collection then you'll probably need to duplicate the work that he put into acquiring and organizing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.