Dialogue Actions Help (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Can someone explain how to use these variables, da.him.body.penis.minSize and da.him.body.penis.maxSize?

I've been using and customizing a him randomizer that I heard of from someone that borrowed from another member. DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports I think was the original creator of the randomizer. Anyway, when I get the randomizer (it's in a dialogue by the way) to set his penis size to anything greater than 1.2 auto mode gets stuck as if she's met with resistance, even though she has already throated the guy. I didn't reset resistance and the spit on his penis didn't disappear like usual when resistance is reset. I'm thinking those two variables might be the solution but I don't know how to use them in a dialogue.

Any help would be appreciated.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
BlueZephyr BlueZephyr
Hi,
Acceptable values in vanilla are 0,7-1,2. I'm pretty sure Dialogue Actions supports mods that let you go bigger.
Check out sby's library of mods.

I've never used those mods, but my understanding of the minSize/maxSize variables are that they're read only and are only there to let SDT know what the min/max size is with the current configuration. I'm guessing it's a way to make dialogues compatible w/ different setups.
Pim_gd Pim_gd Correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.