Ryonani Teamster
Damn Christy, those legs.

Attachments

• DoA-ChristyRig.gif
    DoA-ChristyRig.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 200

onlinehero

Casual Client
what this game needs is a proper camera, not adhd camera like in doa4. that damn thing likes to spin so much and also make sudden camera angle changes just when you think you're gonna get something recorded.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I sincerely hope that bunny costumes aren't all we're getting. In my opinion, it just doesn't suit certain characters. My main gal Hitomi for instance. She's best complimented with a sporty competition one-piece.

Aye, a man can dream....... failing that, a man can DAZ.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I remember reading all that stuff too, I think I might have started that argument by complaining about how the new game doesn't look different from DOA4 if I remember correctly =(.

Anyways, the video says from 2-4 were mostly the same models, and that this time they wanted to change that a bit. I think there was just some confusion on the specifics in that argument. The new game definitely has upgraded models (or at the very least, updated faces and feet) and it looks like they added some new animations as well (judging by what he said in that video randomguy posted).

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Behind the scenes: Dead or Alive 5: Fighter Chronicles - Episode 1 HA! They ADMIT to using the same models since DOA 2. I TOLD YOU THEY DID, BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!....WHHHHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!! *sings happy happy joy joy*

Well, I'm not sure that "In terms of graphics graphics regarding characters, there hasn't been major change since DOA2" is the same as "we admit to using the same models since DOA 2", so I think you may be jumping to conclusions here based on a rather vague statement. Besides, as far as I remember, your point was that there were no difference between different models in the same game, which was obviously wrong, as I pointed out back then.

Still, it's true they changed the characters a lot in DOA5 and I really like those changes (apart from Hitomi, who looks a bit too childish now), but there's one thing that really bugs me about all those trailers and released screenshots: where the hell is Helena? I really hope they're not going to make her an extra unlockable character once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.