Dead or Alive series (1 Viewer)

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
There's a lot of explosions and such, yes, but that seems to be the point this time around. The dynamic stages bring about an unpredictable element in every match. It's pretty cool, IMO, but I don't find it very distracting. Why? Because the chicks fighting are so hot, of course! I can't keep my eyes off of them lol. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
eh I don't like that random element in my fighters as much unless they feel more party like(think Smash bros) but that is me. I am looking forward to this game though. Looks like actual effort is being put into it

D

djgamer

jun2009r made a short video out of the DOA5 Kasumi trailer with only the ryona moments. Kasumi just might be my favorite DOA5 girl. However, that might change once I see Helena, Lei Fang or Kokoro.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
damn...i can't wait for this game. I'm honestly not really digging the new Hitomi and Ayane look but that could be because the costumes just aren't that appealing to me. Hopefully they leave some of good costume from doa4 and possibly even bring back old costumes from doa2u (like hitomi's tennis outfit!).

@djgamer that's a nice vid of kasumi ryona but don't forget.. they haven't even announced all the girls and their costumes. In doa4 they seem to have spent some good time into making leifang look so good, i hope they do the same for doa5

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So the character models are updated but the sounds and animation are all the same, so... what was the point? Lackluster effort at best but the boobies will sell it.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
^ I will probably get it when it is cheaper. Gonna wait to see if the hit detection and that shitty counter system are fixed. Also funny you say that with Ayane and Hitomi they toned it down a bit..though with those new water effects >.>

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
So the character models are updated but the sounds and animation are all the same, so... what was the point? Lackluster effort at best but the boobies will sell it.

Updated fighting engine. The game will probably play much differently from its predecessors.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I see that Lei Fang finally has at least one sexy costume (not too revealing, but that skin-tight pants look really hot on her) , unlike in DOA4 where all her outfits are very bland, boring and way too conservative. That's the main reason why I don't like her DOA4 ryona videos. DOA4 generally was a huge step back compared to DOA Ultimate or even DOA2 when it comes to the number of costumes, but other girls at least had some nice costumes in DOA4 whereas Lei was neglected.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I like that her default hair is the braided one again, also when Jacks afro wig fell off. That amused me for some reason

TransV1000

Potential Patron

No discussion on the stuff going on at E3 yet? There are whole bunch of character-specific videos up on YouTube too. Kokoro looks amazing this time around =).

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
No discussion on the stuff going on at E3 yet? There are whole bunch of character-specific videos up on YouTube too. Kokoro looks amazing this time around =).
Great news. Ayane has her classic costume and Lei Fan gets one of her best costume back.
And look like Sarah will be another guest too.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Looking great! Nice to see that Sarah looks supergood and that Ayane has her classic costume and hair back :)

DOA5_610.jpg

Sarah is looking more sexy than ever :D

glutton

Potential Patron

The knee at the end is perfect, and the way she slumps down while facing away from him really looks like an invitation for him to "get down" on her if you know what I mean... I'm sure she wouldn't let him though, and can rally the strength to stop him ;)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Oh ma gawd, Sarah Bryant in DOA?!? Such an underrated video game babe. She has always been one of my favourites even when she was only a handful of polygons. They may have just got themselves another buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.