Dead or Alive series (1 Viewer)

D

djgamer

Someone uploaded the same video on Youtube - Dead or Alive 5-Hitomi and Ayane - YouTube

I wish Kasumi was in the playable demo :( . Btw, did anyone notice Kasumi's tights get all wet and see through during the little cutscene where Akira knocks her down on the raft?
Dead or Alive 5 : Kasumi vs Akira - YouTube

And apparently the characters get sweaty during fights. At the end of the battle, you can see Hitomi's bra through her white top.
Dead or Alive 5 Hitomi vs Ayane - YouTube

Great ryona potential for this game.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
^Wow, you really can see her bra. That's pretty hot. Hitomi's my favorite girl in the DOA series, so seeing that it appears they've made her even hotter is just awesome.

BTW, this game looks nuts from a gameplay standpoint.The dynamic stages bring a whole new level of chaos to the franchise. Should be interesting.

glutton

Potential Patron
Hitomi and Helena are my 2 favorite girls in this series but Hitomi's lose animation is a little disappointing compared to Ayane. Can't wait to see Helena's lose pose... hopefully she will look as achingly VULNERABLE as Ayane!

monsterbite

Potential Patron
I really liked how the girls (especially leifang) in doa2u and doa4 looked. I'm really hoping it won't be ruined in doa5. From the trailer, I'm really not digging ayane and hitomi's look. If they were to jack this thing up, I'd rather have them remake doa4 to like doa4 ultimate and add in more costumes and more online features

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
DOA5 is now my highest priority list when it gets released. I foresee greatest ryona material up-to-date with that game. Just managed to successfully download the demo and it's awesomesauce.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
@onlinehero nah she just has them :P she is n awesome character (she and Helena are the only DOA women with personality..ok and Lisa)

Tekken Tag 2 is highest on my list but for the first time ever I am actually looking forward to a DOA with out any snark or remarks. It honestly looks good! And I love the new models(finally) I am betting the KOEI DW people probably did them(like or hate the warriors games they have awesome character models)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I don't like how they changed Kasumi and Ayane. Those two girls where the most cutest ones in previous DOA games, and now they given them a evil dangerous badass ninja look with gloving devil posessed red eyes. They aren't cute anymore. Especially Ayane looks almost scary. Then again, I can't understand why the f Hitomi got to keep her cute looks and girly body gestures, but Kasumi and Ayane had to be changed to more serious. Dear team ninja: since you ruined two of my fav characters there's also fucking better be a real camera system this time for playing replays or it's no buy for me.

I'm starting to think that Team Ninja won't survive without that sunglassed guy...

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I think the opposite. I always like that Ayane's red eyes since DOA1 in PS era. She looks awesome with those.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I like ayane's red eyes too and yeah she has always had them. I love the new models cause they don't clash with newer characters, their faces don't clash with one another and it's finally no longer dreamcast models with some lightingmaps

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I disagree, I like that the models look more realistic, give more personality to the fighters(personality is something most were lacking in spades) and the lights and shaders on them look more natural now then before when they were throwing tons of shine on old models so you would not notice the very little polygonal count.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Hot damn! Christie's looking good. I can't wait to see more character reveals. They look so much more realistic now. This is a great step forward for the series, IMO.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
^ I agree with you 100% ! I just hope they also revamped the fighting engine a bit so it's not too counter reliant and the ai isn't so button ready this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.