Dead Island Nude Mods and Sexy Clothing (2 Viewers)

What would you like to see more?

• Less clothing more nudity.

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • I'll keep using mod like it is.

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • I prefer the original bikini textures.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Felldude

Content Creator
Dead Island Pack - Includes the following

(Original Files included in game)
Dead Island Cuddle.jpg Dead Island Side by Side.jpg
View attachment Dead Island Pack.zip

(Low Resolution)
Dead Island Mod 2.jpg

(High Resolution)
Dead Island Beta.jpg

Requires TexMod which can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/texmod/downloads/list
(Haven't tried it with Umod it might work.)

Then it is as easy as starting TexMod and running with the TPF

Alpha transparency doesn't appear to be possible so the texture has to be mapped to the bikini.

Note: While both mods can be downloaded only one should be run at a time.
Some Bikini textures will be white. This appears to be because the game uses a base color and then the texture file as a difference file for those models.

View attachment Riptide Beta.zip
Beta Riptide uses the same textures as Dead Island but it appears they are only used on the zombies and due to the base color of the zombies the mod doesn't show very well.

I made one for Harlow but it looks off.
View attachment 20963

Part of this is the fact that it uses a generic cloth bump map that is applied to multiple textures.
Removing the cloth map would remove the effect from allot of other areas.

Also the game renders the areas designated as cloth differently from the areas designated as skin.

First locate the graphics.scr file located under:

"User Name"\Documents\DeadIsland\Out\Settings

It can be renamed to .txt and modifed. It should look something like the following:

!Resolution(i,i)
!WindowOffset(i,i)
!Monitor(i) // -1 primary monitor
!BPP(i)
!FSAA(i) // Full Screen AntiAliasing, 0 - none, higher is better
!TexBPP(i)
!TextureQuality(s) // VeryLow, Low, High
!Filtering(s) // Bilinear, Trilinear, Anisotropic, AnisotropicTrilinear
!GammaFloat(f)
!MaxRefresh(i)
!Shadows(s) // Low, High
!ShadowMapSize(i)
!SpotShadowMapSize(i)
!Lightmaps()
!Fullscreen()
!VSync() // enable vertical sync
!MaterialQuality(i) // lower is better
!WaterQuality(i) // lower is better
!GrassQuality(i) // lower is better
!FXQuality(i) // higher is better
!FXFadeLevel(i) // 0-4 (lower is better)
!EnvQuality(s) // FullDynamic, RareDynamic, Static
!ShaderPath(i) // 0 - 1.1, 1 - 1.4, 2 - 2.0, 3 - 3.0, 4 - x360, 5 - 4.0, 6 - ps3
!PostProcess(s) // Simple, Normal
!DisplayDeviceType(i,f,f,f,f) //device type (LCD TV etc.): 0 - default
!Curves(s) // curves texure

Resolution(1920,1080)
Monitor(0)
BPP(24)
FSAA(0)
TexBPP(32)
TextureQuality("Low")
Filtering("AnisotropicTrilinear")
Fullscreen()
Shadows("Low")
ShadowMapSize(512)
SpotShadowMapSize(1024)
Lightmaps()
GammaFloat(1.23)
MaxRefresh(60)
MaterialQuality(0)
FXQuality(2)
FXFadeLevel(2)
WaterQuality(0)
GrassQuality(0)
EnvQuality("RareDynamic")
ShaderPath(3)
DisplayDeviceType(0,0.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000)

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Felldude, it's possible to do a nude mod for riptide too? Because Riptide has more NPCs included players as NPCs. Loving it if you can do it too. I'm going to install both games again.

Felldude

Content Creator
Felldude, it's possible to do a nude mod for riptide too? Because Riptide has more NPCs included players as NPCs. Loving it if you can do it too. I'm going to install both games again.

Its definitely something I will look at, as well as Epidemic.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
We can't wait your news man. Keep it going.

Edit: worked good man. I dig up dead island from the closet and try out even the female zombies are see-through nude. Keep more coming for the Riptide.

Felldude

Content Creator
We can't wait your news man. Keep it going.

Edit: worked good man. I dig up dead island from the closet and try out even the female zombies are see-through nude. Keep more coming for the Riptide.

I looked through riptide, I am not seeing much of any potential here without altering the model files...which at this point I don't think is possible.

They can be extracted from the pak file, but even if a converter existed I haven't found a way to repack the file with modification.

Extracting and then moving the pak file also doesn't appear to work. Assuming I am extracting to the right spot.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Aww bad to hear that, this means your dead island tools doesn't work with Riptide? Can you share me your modification settings for dead island, I want to get rid of those heavy foggy from the game and smoke too. From your screenshots you did very well. Please share me the settings so I can replace mine. If you can re-modification her clits a little to make it realistic that would perfect for your dead island mod 2. Just a little suggestions :-)

Felldude

Content Creator
Great stuff, would like to see more. keep it up!

Thanks

Aww bad to hear that, this means your dead island tools doesn't work with Riptide? Can you share me your modification settings for dead island, I want to get rid of those heavy foggy from the game and smoke too. From your screenshots you did very well. Please share me the settings so I can replace mine. If you can re-modification her clits a little to make it realistic that would perfect for your dead island mod 2. Just a little suggestions :-)

Texmod works with Riptide as well, there appears to be about 4 bikini textures rather then 10 or so with the first.

What I have found is most of the new NPC's have model files that look better clothed lol.

Some of the NPC's, are using the original bikini model, but have clothing placed on top of that. (Graphics and Ram hog)

Also I will upload the graphics settings too the top post. (I would guess it is do to my post process being off.)

napolo

Potential Patron
A few pics :)
4fjmbeb.jpg

yg71BEV.jpg

eMyQ8R3.jpg

Certain characters and zeds seem to have white textures instead:
xobwsGe.jpg

lr7mM7c.jpg

Thanks again, I have riptide installed as well, look forward to what you try there. Anyone know of a Nohud mod for Riptide? (I've seen a few but they still had hud elements on screen.

Felldude

Content Creator
Thanks again, I have riptide installed as well, look forward to what you try there. Anyone know of a Nohud mod for Riptide? (I've seen a few but they still had hud elements on screen.

The white texture is like a base color texture they use to tint the bikini's. I found a few of them but apparently I missed one. ;)

Side bar: On some models there are 15 or more texture being processed ranging from 256x256 to 1024x1024....Its a good thing its not a PvP game.

napolo

Potential Patron
The white texture is like a base color texture they use to tint the bikini's. I found a few of them but apparently I missed one. ;)

Side bar: On some models there are 15 or more texture being processed ranging from 256x256 to 1024x1024....Its a good thing its not a PvP game.

So could different designs be placed instead all of the same one? 1024 or larger is fine with me :) Can larger resolution textures be placed over the default sizes as well?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
This means you are able to make nude mods for Riptide now? I will install it soon. Can't wait to try it out. Even though I've finished the main stories mode already. I still have side quests to with.

Felldude

Content Creator
This means you are able to make nude mods for Riptide now? I will install it soon. Can't wait to try it out. Even though I've finished the main stories mode already. I still have side quests to with.

So could different designs be placed instead all of the same one? 1024 or larger is fine with me :) Can larger resolution textures be placed over the default sizes as well?

In the type 2 Mod for Dead Island I increased the texture size from 256x256 to 512x512 so 1024 is possible yes. I uploaded a beta version of it to the front post.

Riptide still has the bikini model zombies, just not as many of them. Beyond that I don't see much potential for re-texture.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Some better than nothing. But I do hope someday you can find a way to mod those new NPCs for Riptide because they are hot too. I'm kinda in love with that Jean girl she's beautiful with that blue Jean on her. I would rather see a ripped Jean from her too if you can make when there is tools available. Imagine ripped Jean and semi see pubic hair on her, that my dreams.

Felldude

Content Creator
Some better than nothing. But I do hope someday you can find a way to mod those new NPCs for Riptide because they are hot too. I'm kinda in love with that Jean girl she's beautiful with that blue Jean on her. I would rather see a ripped Jean from her too if you can make when there is tools available. Imagine ripped Jean and semi see pubic hair on her, that my dreams.

I made one for Harlow but it looks off.
Harlow.jpg

Part of this is the fact that it uses a generic cloth bump map that is applied to multiple textures.
Removing the cloth map would remove the effect from allot of other areas.

Also the game renders the areas designated as cloth differently from the areas designated as skin.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Not bad bro, at least you accomplished something:-) keep it up. Will wait for some ripped clothed or see-through bikini mods like you did for dead island.
I tested your new beta high textures mods it looks beautiful and more realistic than your modified ones. Love that bush look on her and those zombies. There is still some NPCs and zombies have white bikini on them.

Felldude

Content Creator
Not bad bro, at least you accomplished something:-) keep it up. Will wait for some ripped clothed or see-through bikini mods like you did for dead island.
I tested your new beta high textures mods it looks beautiful and more realistic than your modified ones. Love that bush look on her and those zombies. There is still some NPCs and zombies have white bikini on them.

Unfortunately the white bikini is do to how that model was rendered. Rather then using the texture in the traditional mapping way, it uses a base color and the RBG channels modify the base color...or at least that is what it appears, pulling textures with texmod is only a fraction of the story.

In regards to riptide, I will more then likely use the high def texture to apply to the bikini models, however it appears about half of them will be white do to the reason above.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Do your best felldude, well wait for your first mods release for Riptide. It is this dead island pack.zip is final version of the beta high def? I didn't see you upload your XML settings for dead island on your first post. I still remember those graphics tweak back then I still play dead island. I managed to get rid of those heavy fogs and booming effect plus the swinging attack effects that really ugly. Now I forge how to tweak those settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.