Dead Island Nude Mods and Sexy Clothing (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see more?

• Less clothing more nudity.

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • I'll keep using mod like it is.

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • I prefer the original bikini textures.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Felldude

Content Creator
Do your best felldude, well wait for your first mods release for Riptide. It is this dead island pack.zip is final version of the beta high def? I didn't see you upload your XML settings for dead island on your first post. I still remember those graphics tweak back then I still play dead island. I managed to get rid of those heavy fogs and booming effect plus the swinging attack effects that really ugly. Now I forge how to tweak those settings.

Final, unless I can figure out how to alter the game files themselves there isn't much more I can do with Texmod.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Its kool, please busy modding Riptide because dead island kind of limited with weapons. I can't find any snipers.

The one on Harlow just need to reveal her other boobs then you add some see through bush with some nice vagina for her, this will make a semi nude mods or ripped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felldude

Content Creator
Final, unless I can figure out how to alter the game files themselves there isn't much more I can do with Texmod.

I'll post a beta Riptide under the the first post. It appears like the only place the bikini texture is used on riptide is by the zombies, which due to base color it doesn't work very well.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Thanks for share the mods for Riptide. I'll test it out soon.

Tested but she just normal there is no ripped on her left boobs. My Riptide version is 1.4.0

Pantherr

Potential Patron
Well first I would like to say good work so far and I hope you keep it up, as I have both games :). Also, I would like to try these out but I can't seem to d/l them.

Maybe I am missing something but every time I d/l one of the "zip" files, it is always comes down as "atttachmentid.php" and I can't do anything with it. Can someone please tell me what I missing or doing wrong.

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.