darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Happy) Dec. 11rd (1 Viewer)

allcutup

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports (Updated Slave Leia from Star Wars swf) Spetember 8th

darkbones said:
I Dream of Jeannie
[attachurl=14]
[attachurl=26]
[attachthumb=1]
Great work darkbones!

I have attached a dialogue file for Jeannie. It could be longer but it is functional. If people like this then let me know.

Attachments

jeannie.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 467

Mineur

Content Creator

make sure the .swf arent broken, and cant mac use a newer version or what?:>

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

allcutup said:
Great work darkbones!

I have attached a dialogue file for Jeannie. It could be longer but it is functional. If people like this then let me know.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Mineur said:
make sure the .swf arent broken, and cant mac use a newer version or what?:>
I removed the jeanie_db.swf as it seemed to be causing trouble. You can down load the zip that is still up. If it is a differnt file tell me what file and I will look into it. Not a mac user, so I can't help you there.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (Added Ginger & Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island) Oct. 26th

Added a Ginger Grant and Mary Ann Summers from Gilligan's Island swf mods. Enjoy!

L

LORD_SOTH

Re: darkbones imports (Added Ginger & Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island) Oct. 26th

cool../.././././. a message from all of the caring people at trollart

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Trollception-random-24307830-510-439.gif
    Trollception-random-24307830-510-439.gif
    874.8 KB · Views: 8,240

Folioman

Potential Patron

Thanks for your great work!

BadBladder

Potential Patron

Love love love your stuff. Solid photoshop skills. You go the extra mile on the backgrounds, so THANK YOU. Uhura is getting lots of airtime in my house.

I'll be dropping a few Star Wars dynamic hairs using McQuarrie art for backgrounds. Check em out if you run across them in the future.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (Added Janic Rand from Star Trek) Mar. 22nd

Added Janice Rand from Star Trek. Enjoy!! ;D

Solmyr

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports (Added Janice Rand from Star Trek) Mar. 22nd

Looking forward to your next one. Keep it up!

Solmyr

Potential Patron

Hope you haven't given up on this Dark. You've got talent, and fans waiting for the next character *COUGHTroy*

;D ;

HPLoveshaft

Potential Patron

You are a glorious golden god, sir, and I ache for your next update. Keep up the great work.

Dtmrm

Potential Patron

These are great! I don't watch anime so most of the characters that are posted on the board are unknowns to me, but these I know very well! I thought the Jessie from Toy Story was pretty funny. I look forward to more updates from you!!! Keep up with the characters from the 90's and some newer stuff!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Never said thank you as I meant to a long while ago so thank you!

And, er, so I combined your HawkGirl with The Count's Apple boobs with Faceless' Saria boots and an alt HawkGirl hair by Maineim from http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2495.0

Maybe you could update the HawkGirl to have a removable helmet? I have two of her in my SDT folder since I like her with it both on AND off. (Also, I'd love to see the full version of that hair you made).

Or...any chance you'd be willing to release the parts of your imports so folks could see what makes them tick?

Or even better give her multiple helmets to cycle through when shift-clicking? A Multiversal Mod if you will! Haha!

EDIT -
Thanks for the Mad Xmas Elf! I love that you make whole "scenes" for SDT.

Attachments

• 2548-hawkgirl-no-mask.png
    2548-hawkgirl-no-mask.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 408
  • 358-hawkgirl.png
    358-hawkgirl.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 313
  • 612-hawkgirl.png
    612-hawkgirl.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 302

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: darkbones imports

Thanks. I just made the pieces in Photoshop, saved them out as pngs, then imported them into flash, copied the symbols into the background, and animated like any in any flash. Any one importing stuff into flash needs to remember to change the image properties to lossless compression. If you want lessons in flash animation, that is beyond what I can do here. There are some on youtube.

I knew I was doing something wrong, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Skipped the "change the image properties to lossless compression" I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9 to make my parts, which save default as png. Actually came across this by accident. I came here to see if there was a way to remove the collar and metal bun on the Slave Leia mod. Thought the long brunette braid would make a great dynamic hair mod for the Lara Croft that Mike made. You've done amazing work on these and I hope that you continue to push yourself to make the next one even better than the last.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Mad) Dec. 3rd

Added Xmas Elf Mad to front page. Happy holidays! Enjoy! ;D

ghostface89

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Mad) Dec. 3rd

great update! the candy canes shoved up her ass are a great touch, lol. nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.