darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Happy) Dec. 11rd (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: darkbones imports (New Slave Leia from Star Wars swf) August 28th

No, your attached .swf files are all corrupted. Something must've happened when the server migrated.

This has been fixed.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Tried reuploading a couple of them. They wouldn't load after I downloaded them. So I took them down again. :-[ If anyone wants the swf they are in the zip. Also I can't post or edit posts with Firefox on this site, I have to use Internet Explorer. :'(

Marcath

Potential Patron

Thank you. The files from the zip worked fine. Now i only need a nasty Slave Leia dialog ;)

Imperator

Potential Patron

darkbones said:
Tried reuploading a couple of them. They wouldn't load after I downloaded them. So I took them down again. :-[ If anyone wants the swf they are in the zip. Also I can't post or edit posts with Firefox on this site, I have to use Internet Explorer. :'(
I have the same problem but with IE. Everytime I want to post a reply, I get a message saying the session timed out. I can't even log out with IE. Kinda weird but it already happened to me before the migration.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

darkbones said:
SWF files are no longer corrupted, we fixed this issue. Apparently, we only temporarily fixed this issue. When we fix it again, I'll return your post to it's former state. I reuploaded 2 of your imports. 1 works for me, and 1 doesn't. I don't know if this is a problem or if it's only happening to me, because it doesn't happen for the other person doing testing.

Imperator said:
I have the same problem but with IE. Everytime I want to post a reply, I get a message saying the session timed out. I can't even log out with IE. Kinda weird but it already happened to me before the migration.
If you delete your cookies for the site that should fix that problem. Same goes to you darkbones if you are having the same problem.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Anonymous said:
SWF files are no longer corrupted, we fixed this issue. Apparently, we only temporarily fixed this issue. When we fix it again, I'll return your post to it's former state. I reuploaded 2 of your imports. 1 works for me, and 1 doesn't. I don't know if this is a problem or if it's only happening to me, because it doesn't happen for the other person doing testing.
If you delete your cookies for the site that should fix that problem. Same goes to you darkbones if you are having the same problem.

Thanks!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I take it both of your problems have been resolved?

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Anonymous said:
I take it both of your problems have been resolved?

Yes, removing the cookies has fixed fire fox. :) I was able to reupload all the swf files and download them and load them fine, exept Jeannie_db.swf is still coming down bad.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

That's the same one I've been having problems with.

The .zip is the .swf file zipped up, and that seems to work.

Tribuson

Potential Patron

hey could somebody plz help me? i'm so confused.. i download the all the mods i use 1.4b and i'm on mac.. i don't understand how to apply the mods :( plz help!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Well, the current version is 1.8.1b, you need a new version... catch up... sheesh.

Tribuson

Potential Patron

could you plz send me a link and explain me how to do it? :( i'm noob

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Ok, download this

FSP.zip Unzip the file and use the .app.zip file to use Flash player on your computer.

Download this SDT_V1.8.2b.swf

Run the .swf file with the flash player you just got.

I don't have a mac, so beyond that, or telling you to get a real computer, I can't help you much more than that.

Tribuson

Potential Patron

ok ok thnx :) i download 1.8b vers. and i saw th swf import option... thnx and nice work db!

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (Updated Slave Leia from Star Wars swf) Spetember 8th

I added an updated version of Slave Leia swf file. Pulled a Lucas and made some changes to the slave Leia swf. Animated the guards, tweaked the background, changed the guy, and you can shift click on the nose to turn it on and off if you don't like it. I tried to add a preview jpg but got this error message." Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded."

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

If you used photoshop to make the preview, you need to resave the image. I had this problem and for some reason it fixed it just loading it and resaving it.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Anonymous said:
If you used photoshop to make the preview, you need to resave the image. I had this problem and for some reason it fixed it just loading it and resaving it.

I tried a couple of different saves out of Photoshop at different sizes and they all wouldn't up load, saved it out of a different graphic program and uploaded fine.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

It's a specific problem with Photoshop. I've been told that if you try saving it with different settings it might fix the problem. I know I had the same problem and I just edited the save settings and it fixed it.

But that works too.

forgottengeist

Potential Patron

Hey, new gut here.

Just curios whether or not you'll post a list of the characters you want/are going to do.
Everyone needs something to look forward too.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

forgottengeist said:
Hey, new gut here.

Just curios whether or not you'll post a list of the characters you want/are going to do.
Everyone needs something to look forward too.

Not the full list, and not necessarily in the order I am going to do them;
Maryann and Ginger from Gilligan's Island
Batgirl, Catwomen, and Barbra Gordon from 60's Batman
Uhura, Chapel, Rand, and Orion slave woman from Star Trek
7 of 9, Dr. Crusher, Troy, and others from the recent Star Treks
Xena and Gabrielle from Xena.
Lady Jaye and the Baroness from GI Joe
More character from the DC animated universe
Misc Superheroines from TV shows
Misc Superheroines from Marvel and DC
Dale and the Princess from the Flash Gordon animated series

darkbones

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.