Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas)

...and the futa lingerie and more versions of the tux. Seriously. Omg. I need to stop writing now while it's still coherent.

f93

Casual Client
I should probably point out that everything after Toy Story in My Loader Mods alphabetically seems to be under the Toy Story spoiler tag.

I only noticed because people keep asking for Him mods that I was sure you had already made, but I couldn't find some until I opened everything.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
WRuvSfU.gif

Digimonfan

Potential Patron
This a minor issue regarding the Sesshomaru mod, but aren't the designs at the end of his sleeves supposed to be red and not the grayish/dark maroon color they are right now?

Pinkestpunk

Potential Patron
Hey Dante, I'm new to the site so if I post this request the wrong way tell me alright?
But I wanted to ask a request (R)
For the him, can you make Elsa's dress? I use your Anna and make the "him" a futa and pretend it's Elsa.

I found the request board and posted it there instead. I'll delete this if I should but I'll just leave it here till then. Again, apologize yo if I fucked up.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@CortanaLover: I kinda used a night time screen shot of him for my reference.

@Pnkestpunk: Not really doing requests until My "To-Do" lists are empty, But I'll keep them in mind

Druthulhu

Potential Patron
hey, can any of your mods be downloaded directly, without coming through download apps that, since they disable the exit button on their own windows, will almost certainly put PUPs on my computer?

thnx :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Druthulhu said:
hey, can any of your mods be downloaded directly, without coming through download apps that, since they disable the exit button on their own windows, will almost certainly put PUPs on my computer?
Hmm, that's a tough one.

If only it were possible to return to the download page and use your browser's Ctrl-F shortcut to check whether the word "direct" appears anywhere. If only there were some way to Search these forums, just in case someone else has already encountered this problem and found a workaround. If only someone, somewhere out there on the internet, had any helpful warnings or advice which can be easily summarized in image form. If only people demonstrated a smidgen of self-protective vigilance, so that they would automatically recoil in horror from an unexpected EXE file - instead of downloading and executing it just to find out what it does.

Alas, all of those things are completely impossible. The sensible course of action is to continue clicking the big inviting green button, installing malware, and then complaining about it.

Don_t_Trust_The_Green_Button.png

When you've created as many mods as Dante has, it's completely infeasible to manage them as forum attachments -- offsite hosting is necessary. The Solidfiles downloader is a known piece of malware, which most people simply avoid. It might be slightly more convenient for users if Dante would switch to a different filehost (sby uses box and mediafire; I'm fond of mega.nz). However, Dante has so many files that any migration would require a significant amount of work.

If you're bothered by the malware and you're willing to help migrate and verify files, then send a PM to Dante and see what he says. Otherwise, just be grateful that he has chosen to share his work with all of us.

Faceless

Content Creator
I guess expecting that if you can figure out how to get to this thread you should be smart enough to not run strange executables is too much to ask. Maybe you should copy over that SolidFiles FAQ from your vanilla thread, Dante.

P

PersonaDiffer

The female robot half for I-Robot is not working for me, or is that a different mod altogether?
(I know its svedka, not sonny, but is the download different?)

It just creates the male, not both

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
Does anybody have an idea on how to download files now? They changed the layout of the site, direct download now tries to download a .exe file, and download file doesn't work, it says try downloading using IE, when i do that, it still wants to download a .exe (tried with i-robot and a couple other mods).

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Does anybody have an idea on how to download files now? They changed the layout of the site, direct download now tries to download a .exe file, and download file doesn't work, it says try downloading using IE, when i do that, it still wants to download a .exe (tried with i-robot and a couple other mods).
Mouahahahah an another soul trapped by solidfile !

'just kidding. You can check this thread if you want the Dante's mods.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.