Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

AuraMaster

Potential Patron
Is the x-ray 2.0 available anywhere outside of the solidfiles link? because that site is impossible to deal with, tries to load .exe files.

AuraMaster

Potential Patron
The post literally right above your own.
I checked that post before asking my question. I'm not stupid, I wouldnt ask the question if the answer was right there. I was unable to find the x-ray mod anywhere in there, so I posted here. EDIT: Statement deleted.

I found a download for it anyways. Doesnt matter now.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
According to firefox, the .swf files are viruses?
The SWF files themselves are probably safe. Solidfiles has a bad reputation because they've been hosting aggressive advertisements and offering drive-by downloads of malware packages. Your browser may assume that any SWF file arriving from Solidfiles is malicious, and therefore report it (or block it entirely).

You have a few options:
  • acknowledge or ignore the warning
  • use a different web browser
    • YMMV. Chrome quarantines anything that I download from Solidfiles, but I can subsequently recover the file manually. Firefox downloads the files normally. Edge downloads the files normally.
  • delve into your browser's configuration; add a security exemption for Solidfiles
  • if you're willing to help re-upload Dante's work onto Undertow, then I can send you a download link for the entire collection

Rudgar

Content Creator
I will post this wherever I find someone asking questions about viruses from solidfiles.com:
  1. I don't like solidfiles.com
  2. I will not use solidfiles for myself
  3. I got virus warnings from my browser(!) about swf files I downloaded from there.
  4. I sent in some of the files I've been warned from to the avira's virus lab. They examined them and did not find the least in any of the files I've sent in.
  5. I started using the downloaded files and nothing evil happened to me yet.
  6. In the end I decided to not trust solidfiles.com - but to trust the files others have uploaded there.
  7. But I'll keep an eye on those files though.
  8. Beside this, I recommend to follow one of stuntcock's suggestions.
  9. HTH - Hope this helps

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
So who remembers my baby boy "Bulk". Well guess what I've been doing lately...
image.png

image.png

image.png

stuntcock

Content Creator
how do i download the x ray, theirs no link nor download button
There's a download link for Solidfiles. Solidfiles is somewhat difficult to use and hosts some malware, but it is possible to download SWF files reliably.

If you don't want to use Solidfiles then you can find the X-Ray mod in some compilations, such as the 666 girls pack.

If you'd like direct-download access for Dante's SWF files then you're welcome to participate in the migration project. Help out the website by reuploading a few of Dante's mods, and I'll give you download links for all of them.

Kicklash

Potential Patron
I'm uncertain if I should be asking this here or in the designated requests thread, but here we go.

Lord Dante, if it isn't too much trouble, I request an alternate version of your Minotaur Him mod with balls. When I add them after loading the .swf, they're the same colour as the base Him, and changing that colour alters the Minotaur colour as well.

By itself, this wouldn't be a problem - as you know, even max ball size is almost entirely concealed by the thickness of the legs - but I like to combine it with sby's Penis Range Mod, and when the dick gets to a certain size, the absence of balls becomes a problem.

Even then, I've been able to bear it. Until now. I'm writing up a Minotaur's Slave dialogue, and I can't just omit lines based on ball sucking, but I also can't have the balls as they are now, assuming sby's mod is used. Due to having zero experience in modding, I come to you.

It's not vital, but it would be much appreciated.

Yours noobishly,

DarkTalon25

P.S: If you're inferring sarcasm from my eloquentness, I apologise, as that isn't what I was trying to achieve. Also, there aren't any references, as I'm requesting an alteration of a mod to its creator, but I can provide a screenshot of the scenario described in the second paragraph, as well as all other requested information if need be.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm uncertain if I should be asking this here or in the designated requests thread, but here we go.
Hello K Kicklash . Dante has retired from SDT modding and he does not visit the Undertow website regularly. I would encourage you to post your idea as a Revision. As you've correctly surmised, reference images aren't needed. Dante has shared the source files for his SDT mods, so it's possible for many people (including apprentice modders) to make edits or extensions to Dante's work.

I think that the simplest fix would be to reclassify the Minotaur body as a form of clothing instead of skin. It would therefore ignore the His Skin HSL sliders. When the balls appear they would still be flesh-toned, but you'd be able to HSL-shift them until they reach a satisfactory purple color.

If you can find a suitable set of HSL values then please include them when posting your request; a modder will then be able to include them in the SWF file (so that the balls will automatically become purple whenever the mod is loaded). If not then it's not a major problem; you'll just need to fine-tune the coloration afterwards (and include the custom HSL values within your Dialogue file).

P.S: If you're inferring sarcasm from my eloquentness, I apologise, as that isn't what I was trying to achieve.
You don't need to apologize for this. Providing creative and technical information about your idea is always welcome. It helps to avoid misunderstandings or redundant work, and it shows that you've considered the idea carefully.

If you begin rambling about your favorite sports team or posting Instagram photos of your food, then we might ask you to stop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.