darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Happy) Dec. 11rd (1 Viewer)

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (updated Velma with a sound effect) August 6th

Cleaned up the animation of the ghost and added a ghost moan sound to the Velma swf file. I left the original in case the sound bothers anyone.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (New Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo swf) August 8th

New Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo added above. Enjoy!

Ssyrie

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports

darkbones said:
I found the problem. ;D Make sure you download them one at a time and check the file size. If it doesn't match download it again. Must be a bug with forum software, Firefox, or the combination of the two. Files aren't loading because they are incomplete.

It's not Firefox. I just tried downloading Daphne with Firefox, Safari, and Camino and none were able to get a complete download. Maybe the problem is that the forum software has problems with larger files. Most of your .swf files are 2-3 times larger than a hair file. Maybe you should try uploading them to a file sharing site.

TDream

Potential Patron

Ssyrie said:
darkbones said:
I found the problem. ;D Make sure you download them one at a time and check the file size. If it doesn't match download it again. Must be a bug with forum software, Firefox, or the combination of the two. Files aren't loading because they are incomplete.

It's not Firefox. I just tried downloading Daphne with Firefox, Safari, and Camino and none were able to get a complete download. Maybe the problem is that the forum software has problems with larger files. Most of your .swf files are 2-3 times larger than a hair file. Maybe you should try uploading them to a file sharing site.

I have no problems downloaded Daphne with firefox and it works fine in SDT.

Ssyrie

Potential Patron

TDream said:
Ssyrie said:
darkbones said:

I have no problems downloaded Daphne with firefox and it works fine in SDT.

Well good for you. But it seems that multiple people are having issues with the download being dropped before it's finished. I finally got Daphne downloaded after trying on two different computers (Win & Mac) and multiple different browsers. It only took about 20 tries. And I've had the same problems with downloading other large .swf files from this forum. So there may be a problem on the server end with larger attachments.

kinkman

Potential Patron

i had trouble downloading too, so i uploaded them for y'all [edit] see OP [/edit]

keep up the good work darkbones!

goldw1993

Potential Patron

Thanks Kinkman.

And good job Darkbones.

Boss

Potential Patron

Great Job on Daphne Blake!

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (New Lois Lane from Superman the animated ser swf) August 11th

New Lois Lane from Superman the animated series added. Enjoy.

detoxisgay

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports (New Lois Lane from Superman the animated ser swf) August 11th

Bro your really talented. I haven't really been a fan of the characters you do but they look really nice to say the least.

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (New Batgirl from the Batman animated series swf) August 14th

New Batgirl from Batman the animated series added. Enjoy. :)

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (New Hawkgirl from the Justice League animate swf) August 21th

New Hawkgirl from the Justice League animated series added. Dynamic hair, animated background, and animated wings. Enjoy. ;D

Knives

Potential Patron
Re: darkbones imports (New Hawkgirl from the Justice League animate swf) August 21th

Nice one, man. Any idea where you'll go next?

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

I have 3 in progress based on live action TV and Movies. After that a couple more live action then some more cartoon characters as I slowly chip away at my list of characters I want to do.

funfriend

Content Creator

Wow Hawkgirl is amazing - I didn't realize that hair could be animated. I also like the highlights in her hair - is that done with gradients?

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor
Re: darkbones imports (New Slave Leia from Star Wars swf) August 28th

Thanks. The animated wings are part of the collar. I did the hair in Photoshop, with gradients.

Imperator

Potential Patron

The Star Wars fanboy in me is pleased. ;D
Just one thing... Is it possible to make a version of Slave Leia without the modified nose? Forget it if that means too much work for you.

kinkman

Potential Patron

nice work as usual darkbones 8)

Leia is the "Smurfette" of the Star Wars universe. dirty, dirty whore lol

X91Hb.jpg

Uo9qj.gif

Marcath

Potential Patron

Somehow none of the mods load for me. I already updated flashplayer and the file size seems right too :(

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

Marcath said:
Somehow none of the mods load for me. I already updated flashplayer and the file size seems right too :(
Are you using SuperDeepthroat1_6b.swf or later to load them in? Are you running it in a browser or a flash player? And what one? What OS? You are importing the swf in the import Swf mod option under the Modding menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.