darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Happy) Dec. 11rd (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: darkbones imports (Added Xmas Elf Mad) Dec. 3rd

Man I love that Xmas elf, especially the dialogue. But could you do a little request and make a version of the BG that doesn't have that jiggly ass box?

sclover13

Content Creator

Hey man, your work is boss. Real inspiring stuff here. I never even thought about animated backgrounds until I saw this. Good work!

darkbones

Vivacious Visitor

I just uploaded the Xmas Elf Happy. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!! ;D

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Man I love that Xmas elf, especially the dialogue. But could you do a little request and make a version of the BG that doesn't have that jiggly ass box?

I removed the box from Xmas Elf Happy for you. It's a bit more work to go back and change things that are already done as well as taking up space here for multiple versions.

Hank East

Content Creator
darkbones said:
I just uploaded the Xmas Elf Happy. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!! ;D

TheCrimsonFuckr said:

I removed the box from Xmas Elf Happy for you. It's a bit more work to go back and change things that are already done as well as taking up space here for multiple versions.

Thanks mate!

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Hi!

Your mods are awesome!

Could you please create a version of the Leia buns without the custom nose?

Thank you very much ;)

I

Inbox

Hello Mate!

Great mods !

Please!!! create only a dildo and candy stick just like on pic (Xmas Elf Happy n Mad) in swf. format . ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.