Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (3 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Zatanna & "Big Bulk")

Dante said:
One sec, I remember now he had another copy. I copied the wrong one.

EDIT: Crap! I couldn't find the secondary link. I could have sworn it was further down on the page. Anyway, Modguy I hope you don't mind, but I uploaded a copy of you Penis Slider and posted the link below Bulk. If it's a problem, just let me know and I'll remove it. BUT, you should know that your Penis Slider link is down.

No problem at all, I don't mind others sharing it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Bunny Suit, Zatanna & "Big Bulk")

I could have sworn you had another download link on you "Some Stuff" thread. But I read it twice and couldn't find it. I think it may have been taken down because of the word "penis". Thanks for letting me share it on here. It really completes Bulk ;D.

Also: I just finished a quick update. The Bunny Suit. Have fun ;D

ModGuy

Content Creator

I did have a different link, but changed it because I read that thread and found it broken before checking out this one.
Doesn't hurt to have two, really.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Can't wait to see Huntress when it comes out. By the way Dante, are you still working on the SDS with bulk? the photo you posted earlier in the thread looked promising

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I was wondering, is there anyway to implement that Xray gif or yours into an actual mod? Also, haven't checked in this thread in awhile. Just grabbed a bunch of stuff. Love the Bunny Suit. Also, BIG Bulk is a BIG plus!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@dcfan: No I haven't done anything else with the SDS Bulk. It was too glitchy and I couldn't get it to do what I wanted so I scrapped it. I've gotten a little further on Huntress, but I passed out before I got her finished. I was up for about 48 hours straight on my laptop, working on other mods.

@Delev: Glad you liked the bunny suit. The farm girl is actually giving me a bit of trouble. I am having some issues getting the flannel to look right. Her top is a flannel shirt tied in front of her boobs, with cut off short shorts.

@AaRL: Believe me when I say, I would love to implement the x-ray as a mod. That would be a crowning achievement, but sadly I do not possess the skill to make it. I can draw it, but i can't code it. However, I'm learning more and more about coding with flash, so someday I fully intend to make it.

ModGuy

Content Creator

For the x-ray, it can't be THAT hard.
Off the top of my head:

Monitor penis location, overlay movieclip to follow it.
Movieclip consists of same penis graphic, split in to sections.
Take a line from base of penis to back of throat, take another line from there to the tip of the penis.
Take the difference of the gradients and apply this to sort of "smooth" the lines in to a curve nearer the actual bend.
Using this new line as a function, map the actual segments along it.
Apply nice transparency and masking effects for max coolness, remember to throw a fit when someone asks for cum animations.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Of course, full on screaming on the floor, slamming my fists, 5 year old tantrum style ;D lol.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Bunny suit WOOT!!!! ;D ;D 8) [boneralert]

K

Kes

Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: DC Superheros - The Huntress)

Hey I've been looking at your mods for a while and they're really good. Do you think you can hurry with the Kagome from Inuyasha mod though? :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'll put a vote on her, and now that I've gotten at least two of the DC girls done, I really do need to move on to my voted mods anyhow. Kagome and Songo are a must so I'll move onto them, as well as Miroku

dcfan

Potential Patron

Huntress looks fantastic Dante. I'll throw out 2 more suggestions that are more of a "Whenever you get around to it" sorta request.

Power Girl and Silk Specter from Watchmen. Keep cranking out the fantastic work sir.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Glad you like it, have fun with her. Won't be too surprised to see Asuka wearing the latex black Huntress suit soon...
(zzaapp002 ;D)

Also I need a hand. I saw screenshot a while back of a girl in a pink top, blue jeans and a cowboy hat. I would love to use the Hair import for my Farm girl screen when she's finished, but for the life of me I can not find the import, or the screen. If anyone has any idea where I can find the import or screen, do me a favor and post the link.

ton3

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress Report)

Dante said:
Shego & Elastagirl, I'm familiar with and have no problem making. The other two, you'll need to provide refs for.
Samara:
mass_effect_2__samara___model_reference__by_troodon80-d4hhqi1.jpg

Helena:
I couldn't find anything solid, but this is what I ould get:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHi808HuidQ
(3d model of her Charcter)

and
Helena-Harper-RE6-resident-evil-28472442-497-1024.jpg

Dazer

Potential Patron

Just wondering, did you ever if you finished the teacher's skirt request from this thread?
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2783.0

I just noticed in the thread that you mentioned it was almost finished, just wanted to find out if you ever finished it and maybe forgot to upload it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

??? What ski.... :o Oh crap! Now I remember. I had it working But yeah I completely forgot about it. It was before I fixed my coding issues. I need to redo the coding on it, but I'll have it up tomorrow.... as well as the thigh high boots I promised.
Also: You guys surprise me ;D. The Bunny suit has been downloaded nearly 200 times in the short time it's been up.

EDIT: Skirts are up.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Extras - Teacher/Librarian Skirt)

Dude!

Huntress, Zatanna, Superman, a bunny suit and MILF-y, biz-ness-y. teacher skirts?

Holy crap!

eduD, knaht uoy os hcum!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

OK so xray is out. No problem as there are no shortages of new items in your thread. Keep up the great work!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Oh no, x-ray is far from out ;D. It's just out of my reach at the moment. Modguy gave me a point in the right direction, so I'm working on it. don't expect it any time soon, but it will be a loader mod one day.

Project2.png

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Dante said:
??? What ski.... :o Oh crap! Now I remember. I had it working But yeah I completely forgot about it. It was before I fixed my coding issues. I need to redo the coding on it, but I'll have it up tomorrow.... as well as the thigh high boots I promised.
Also: You guys surprise me ;D. The Bunny suit has been downloaded nearly 200 times in the short time it's been up.

EDIT: Skirts are up.

Awesomeness!

Just a quick question: is it easier to make these individual clothing mods for the Loader than it is for the regular SDT program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.