Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

rle68

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Valkyrie)

loved the dk version of batman.. well done.. like to put in request for 60's era bats grey suit blue etc .. if you want to :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Fullytank Paladin)

No problem, should be simple enough to accomplish. All I'd have to do is recolor the comic style Batman (W.I.P.)

EDIT: Ivy's getting a LOT more detail that I originally intended. I found a reference image of her covered in vines, and thought they'd make a nice addition to her costume.

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Him Angel, Poison Ivy, Fullytank Paladin)

Angel wings for him eh?
That could work for this.

Also, not to nag, but how's them dresses coming along?

Attachments

• demon-girl04.png
    demon-girl04.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 247

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Him Angel, Poison Ivy, Fullytank Paladin)

I hit a snag and had to redraw it completely. I was in the middle of adding color to it, and my laptop went blue screen. It corrupted the file, and I couldn't open it anymore. It's okay though, I had a backup of the Ballroom gown, but it's got a hell of alot more detail than most of my other mods ;D

EDIT: Finished the Little Black Dress, and added the "Strapped Heels" addition as a separate mod.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy)

edit:

I'm an idiot :/

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy)

Dante where do I find your template, srry for late reply, can't really check SDT forums when everyone has week off, can't start on this till next week anyway. Also do you get your own reference or you search it cause I find it easier to get recent episode costume references cause I'm watching the episode as opposed to searching Photobucket for example? Really only have 2 full references already, I'll start with hair first cause that's easier right?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

The templates are in the section marked Loader Modding at the bottom. Most of the time I get my own because I know exactly what to look for... in most cases. Episodes! ;D. There is no easier way to get a decent side shot than to watch the show it came from and wait for the perfect snapshot. 8). That how I got most of mine.

silentsky

Potential Patron

Nice work on that black dress! My only gripe is that thighhighs/garters/pantyhose will show up over the bottom portion the dress rather than underneath it. Hope you fix that soon and keep those mods a comin' :)

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

I really like the dress.

Attachments

• Sawyer_016.png
    Sawyer_016.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 279

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Glad you like it, and hopefully gollum's recent work will help me with the garter issue.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

Tested out that Asuka mod, but the breast parts of her shirt are floating detached, do they not scale?

Kyro

Potential Patron

blackdragoon06 said:
Tested out that Asuka mod, but the breast parts of her shirt are floating detached, do they not scale?

Hmm, nope. You answered that yourself. If you change the breast size, the breasts will just pop out of quite a few mods because the mods are not a part of ''her'', they are just on top of ''her''. >.>

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah, sorry bout that. I only understand the basics. Breast sliders, hue shifting, and various other aspects of modding, still escape me. I'm kinda picking this up as I go along.

EDIT: HA! I actually made a dent here. I made it on a top 10 board

Top 10 Boards (by Replies)

1.) Welcome 3954
2.) SDT Loader 1244
3.) Mineur's Imports - Update: Shizune, Chelia & Melody - timeskip! 1117
4.) SDT Suggestions / Improvements Thread 540
5.) Mike's mods - no purpose anymore, please delete 433
6.) Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy) 365
7.) Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) 340
8.) Grimey General Imports Index 339
9.) Video Game & Comic Girls 11/18: Ms. Norbury, Cady Heron (Mean Girls) 291
10.) update 19 Aug 12: minotaur/faun 272

BrickShithouse said:
I really like the dress.

Yo Brick, the top on the Little Black Dress. Is that the type of top you were looking for on the gown?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Dante said:
1.) Welcome 3954
2.) SDT Loader 1244
3.) Mineur's Imports - Update: Shizune, Chelia & Melody - timeskip! 1117
4.) SDT Suggestions / Improvements Thread 540
5.) Mike's mods - no purpose anymore, please delete 433
6.) Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy) 365

Nice one Dante.
Let's omit the Welcome board (Seriously? People are basically required to post there) and Mike's mods given the "please delete", That puts you as 4th (And the loader as 1st, must be all them bugs).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Thanks, but I need to thank you. It's your loader that I'm modding for and I wouldn't have made so many if not for your help getting started. You gave me the corrections needed before I ended up with a boat-load of broken, trash filled mods, that people may have complained about, probably diminishing my enthusiasm for making them.

Let's omit the Welcome board (Seriously? People are basically required to post there)

Granted ;D, but if my loader thread reaches more post than the required posts thread. You have to admit, there's bragging rights there, lol. One can dream a little perverted dream ;D.

and Mike's mods given the "please delete",

I would be inclined to agree, but he did earn the comments while the mods were still up, and a few more after they were removed. There for a while it was a "hot topic". Plus I feel the need to factor in that, including this one and the OP, 132 of the comments are mine. So it's 233 actual comments.

D

Doomknight

You do do excellent mods, Dante. Keep up the good work. Hows that cum swollen belly thing coming?

EDIT: Wrong word used.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Still tweaking. It's 70 images from start to "I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE ;D" Which actually reminds me. Anyone have any idea how to deflate her stomache WITHOUT her vomiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.