Dagger (Tandy Bowen) (1 Viewer)

ragnaglar

Potential Patron
Here's a more obscure heroine, Dagger from Marvel Comics. She's got an interesting-looking costume, although maybe not from the side.

Attachments

• dagger1.jpg
    dagger1.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 162
  • dagger2.jpg
    dagger2.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 167
  • dagger3.jpg
    dagger3.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 136
  • dagger4.jpg
    dagger4.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 167
  • dagger5.jpg
    dagger5.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 161

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Darn i had this idea too. In Germany these comics are under the name "Licht und Schatten" (Light and Shadow). Did not know that the english title is Dagger and Cloak. I second this!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
EDIT: How's this look. I'm not entirely sure, because she really has no detail in the costume. It looks like she's wearing pajamas.

Dagger_Screen.jpg

DAGGER OUTFIT

Link Removed

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Yeah, she's always looked like she was wearing pajamas....

But some feedback on your design:

1) Her cuffs usually go further down and form a triangle or drape down (depending on the artist).

2) Also, many artists pull wrinkles or folds at elbow, waist, ankle, knee, etc to counteract the "pajama effect".

3) You could go "Dirty Dagger" by expanding the naked-cross motiff by adding slits to her leggings? Or a "dagger" design exposing her back and or ass mirroring the effect of her front design?
Not great examples but you get the idea?

4) You could go more the "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" game route and give her more of a "street" look? (Personally, I think this is the best idea. Your Elizabeth corset could be a good starting point?)

5) You could go the "X-Men" Dagger route which added some details to her costume. Not my fave though. And wasn't around for long so probably not a lot of fans for this one.

Also, just found this site. Seems like a good resource for character refs.

http://charactermodel.tumblr.com/

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
;D That would make this much better. I'll fix the cuffs for now, because that was the version the OP wanted. As for the rest, it would be fairly simple to add the alterations as a second, possibly third mod. Most likely the Ultimate Alliance & X-men routes 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

NamedUser

Potential Patron
"Well, you could do this, or go with this option, or something like this instead."
"Fool I am Dante the Dark Prince, I'll do them all."

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Holy crapola! You even did the one I made up!

(Well, the concept I thought of based off of 2 pieces of others' artwork. But I named it!).

Nice work, man! Looks like Dirty Dagger is ready for SDS or the Tentacle mod, woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.