Custom Characters (1 Viewer)

alexich

Potential Patron
Hello

Sorry for bothering you again. After browsing this site for quite some time I still havent found the answer to this.
If I missed it then please give me a hint.

Following situation: I had fun clothing characters and playing around with imports and stuff like this and had them all saved. NP.
Then I discovered that if I clear my browser history (I think the relevant part are the cookies?) my girlfr... eh I mean characters get deleted.
Which I didn't know before!
Anyways, my question is, is it possible to create custom characters and save them as .swf files? So incase I have to delete my browser history again, happens sometimes, I could import the ladies back to the game!

Maineim

Content Creator
You can export chars to a .SDT file, that can be imported to the next version of the game, or as a backup.

In the "Modding" Tab, on the bottom right corner there is a "Char List Backup" And press "Save".

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
You could also use the flash standalone player, which when you clear your cookies shouldn't affect your game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.