1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Characters

Discussion in 'Help' started by alexich, Aug 14, 2012.

1. alexich

alexich Potential Patron

Hello

Sorry for bothering you again. After browsing this site for quite some time I still havent found the answer to this.
    If I missed it then please give me a hint.

Following situation: I had fun clothing characters and playing around with imports and stuff like this and had them all saved. NP.
    Then I discovered that if I clear my browser history (I think the relevant part are the cookies?) my girlfr... eh I mean characters get deleted.
    Which I didn't know before!
    Anyways, my question is, is it possible to create custom characters and save them as .swf files? So incase I have to delete my browser history again, happens sometimes, I could import the ladies back to the game!

2. Maineim

Maineim Casual Client

You can export chars to a .SDT file, that can be imported to the next version of the game, or as a backup.

In the "Modding" Tab, on the bottom right corner there is a "Char List Backup" And press "Save".

3. alexich

alexich Potential Patron

Thank you very much, that works even better then creating an swf file.

4. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

You could also use the flash standalone player, which when you clear your cookies shouldn't affect your game.