Cum is making the application run slower (1 Viewer)

GJow

Potential Patron
My bad : its not the cum ; its the milk which is pouring from her breasts when they grow

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Look through the settings file. Should be something like a setting for generating cum on breast size change.
Sby has comments in his settings file //comments look like this with the slashes infront
those comments should help you find what you need.

Tweak

Potential Patron
I've been noticing that the frame rate drops whenever cum goes past or behind the head and body (like this: http://31.media.tumblr.com/793cb8d2e3fb17c67127e6cd11a3498d/tumblr_mx3wc77atq1sphjzpo2_r1_1280.png).

I also tried this in vanilla SDT with the standalone flash player, and it still happens to me there, too. As far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be mod-related. Cumming on the face tends to dip down only to 20fps. I clear the cum and reposition, but for some reason cumming behind her instead of on her drops down to 10-14fps.

Has anyone else found a way to improve performance when this happens (it's less likely but sometimes cum does go over the shoulder rather than onto the face or chest)? I'd prefer not to compromise quality (such as disabling strand shader) just to keep the framerate up.

I did see someone suggest that 10x players were better than 11x, but the improvement for me was insignificant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.