couruption of champions (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter roboenigma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

roboenigma

i was wondering if any artist or writers out there could do anything pertaining to coc like characters or dialogues

f93

Casual Client
Specifically, a Dominika one (because all of her sex scenes are blowjobs anyway) and the Minotaur Cum Addiction bad end (because I figured there was a Minotaur Him mod, so why not). I didn't write any others because those were just the ones I felt like writing at that time - they weren't requests, although I'd be happy to take a stab at dialogues for any specific characters from CoC.
There are no hairs or SWF mods specifically for CoC, because it's text-based (so all references for them would be fanart). If you can find good, consistent references for one of the characters (I know there's a lot of Urta fanart, for example), post them in a request.

Edit: In fact, consider this an open offer to fill dialogue requests for CoC. Anyone got any they'd like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.