Comic book Zako (3 Viewers)

triet92

Club Regular
Here is another manga with zako theme - Mad Chimera World by Kishimoto Seishi ( this author is a brother of Naruto author)

Set in a ruined world overrun with chimerical creatures where the female creatures eat the males. Two creatures explore the land: Usagi, the elder sister, protects her brother Mitsuki, a curious chronicler who is able to read the books in their secret hiding place to know that the world was once different.
022.jpeg

033.jpeg

040.jpeg

041.jpeg

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Here is another manga with zako theme - Mad Chimera World by Kishimoto Seishi ( this author is a brother of Naruto author)

Set in a ruined world overrun with chimerical creatures where the female creatures eat the males. Two creatures explore the land: Usagi, the elder sister, protects her brother Mitsuki, a curious chronicler who is able to read the books in their secret hiding place to know that the world was once different.
022.jpeg

033.jpeg

040.jpeg

041.jpeg
Ha ha ok I read a bunch of chapter, and it's quite interesting.
We follow a cross dress boy in a world were man are hunt by female version of everything, so the author simply put boobs and lipstick to everything,I really mean everything: Bees, Trees; Giraffe, She-male beetle, a giant naked woman body with a caterpillar as head(cause why not)...
But the female of this world hunt male, so that's mean that every encounter will be with females ennemies, which is kind a good thing.
So take a look, it's really good (not in term of story telling, but that is an other thing)
But be careful, this manga is kind of gory and sexualise like a Berserk story, so still be careful

triet92

Club Regular
I've noticed that they also made this manga into an anime with 2 seasons. Anyone know of any zako scenes?

Dude, wrong Eight Dogs. I repeat wrong Eight Dogs

This is the one we currently talk about: Eight Dogs Ninpouhatkenten

eightdogs02re_fixw_730_hq.jpg

This is what you mean =)) Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

5fb9c1054b6ecd601122f540a2caf5a91372922899_full.jpg

Last edited:

triet92

Club Regular
We follow a cross dress boy in a world were man are hunt by female version of everything, so the author simply put boobs and lipstick to everything,I really mean everything: Bees, Trees; Giraffe, She-male beetle, a giant naked woman body with a caterpillar as head(cause why not)...
But the female of this world hunt male, so that's mean that every encounter will be with females ennemies, which is kind a good thing.
So take a look, it's really good (not in term of story telling, but that is an other thing)
But be careful, this manga is kind of gory and sexualise like a Berserk story, so still be careful

The author said he want readers to stop compare his works with his brother's so he decided to not doing shounen manga but doing a bizarre seinen

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Got a link to where I can read this online?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Lol what was that BDSM girl even like, an android? She can turn her torso 180 degrees apparently...
Sexy way to tie her up in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.